!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 50
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
spectraljanitor said:
yeah mine too - maybe its part of the tune tho;) them warp'd people!
it came out on touch&go stateside so t&g are obviously tryin to be hip with the groove punkfunk thang. maybe they're not selling enough big black and slint records anymore?
if you like !!! check out S.T.R.E.E.T.D.A.D. by Out Hud, they share members and have an interview in pitchforkmedia at the minute, its aweseome, bit more ambient than !!!
i have the Warp single on CD and i dont think its meant to skip...

B for the Spree said:
if you like !!! check out S.T.R.E.E.T.D.A.D. by Out Hud, they share members and have an interview in pitchforkmedia at the minute, its aweseome, bit more ambient than !!!
i have the Warp single on CD and i dont think its meant to skip...
probably my shitty turntable!

yet i meant to check out Out Hud - they're on kranky right?

out hud were pretty terrible when they supported radio 4 last year. Kinda embarrassing to be honest.

For the both of us. I just didn't think they were any good, and they obviously thought they were great and took themselves so seriously, giving it socks standing on top of speakers, but they just looked like geeks trying to look cool on MTV's the grind circa 1992. I quite like !!! on record, so I might check out streetdad. Maybe.

Rimbaud said:
embarrassing for you or them?

The Streetdad album is really good - don`t know much about the live set-up.

M.BISON said:
YO WHAT SORT OF STUPID NAME IS EXCLAMATNIONMARK EXCLAMATIONMARK EXCLAMATION MARK FOR A BNAD? nobody can even say it.

aindreas
chk chk chk, uh uh uh, cluck cluck cluck, pow pow pow, or any other set of three repeated monosyllables. yes, that would include shit shit shit or even fuck fuck fuck.

it amazes me how mark can like so much good music and yet like so much shit music at the same time!
shame he's not going to atp this year - had a good buzz a few years ago wandering around destroying things with some random group of nordies who turned out to be his mates who he'd kicked out of his chalet.

andrew

check out what they did to their chalet!

belfast-mural3.jpg

pete said:
WHAT's WITH THE MUSIC TALK, GUYS???

WRONG THREAD.
anyone willing to buy me a ticket for this and i'll pay ya straight away? don't have a credit card and working so can't go queuing at ticketmaster. ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back