100% unofficial leaving cert thread (5 Viewers)

I still have dreams years and years on that i have to do my leaving cert. The last time it was set in a supermarket and i had to memorise the labels of tins on the shelves.

I still have dreams years and years on that i have to do my leaving cert. The last time it was set in a supermarket and i had to memorise the labels of tins on the shelves.

i_header.gif

i got 298 points in mi leavine.
got an extra 3 points for doing classikal studiez.

I had a dream a while back I was in a distributed systems computer science exam, and Bach's concerto for two violins came up.

I realised that I had skipped revising Bach's concertos for some reason, and set about finding the inverse of a couple of matrices I has seen written on the back of the sheet music, thinking it might be worth a few marks.

i got 690 points, 300 first time and a modest 390 the second time. i never have dreams about the exams but i do sometimes dream that its first day back in september and im repeating the leaving cert again. usually my old classmates are there too so thats grand but i always find that i have my least favorite teachers teaching me everything so the chances of me doing better this time are not great and thats depressing.

last night i had a deadly dream where david tibet of current 93 came over for a gig and brought a few sets of wings from prague for me and a few friends, tiny ones with shoulder straps and i had a lovely fly over the city and over some country side before forgetting how to use them just as i tried to demonstrate their use to some people.

I had a dream a while back I was in a distributed systems computer science exam, and Bach's concerto for two violins came up.

I realised that I had skipped revising Bach's concertos for some reason, and set about finding the inverse of a couple of matrices I has seen written on the back of the sheet music, thinking it might be worth a few marks.

that's about the way my exam dreams work, too. there's always something so obvious that i didn't revise and have to bullshit, and then i wake up questioning the credulity of my dream brain. i also have exams next week (this is a scheduled fucking study break, ok?) and am dreaming this shit all the time.

the last one, i spent most of the exam in a shopping centre, having decided i'd go stretch my legs, and i got back into my seat in a panic because i thought they promised they'd stop the clock for everyone who left and instead i'd been lost in a really long buffet surrounded by palm trees and escalators for most of my time.

i wish you could trade in leaving cert points for something. i got a lot, and the only purpose they serve now is as trivia to swap with friends i didn't know back then. somewhere between the first cd you bought and weird childhood illnesses - it's mildly interesting but really, nobody gives a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back