€50 christmas present for my bird needed to be bought today! (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 69
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 4

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Its all the money I have.I read Petes thread but its all internet deals.
I need to go to a shop and buy something today.Dvd boxsets are a good one,does anyone know any deals?Or any other suggestions please.

C'mon Thumped help auld Shneaky out here will ya's!

Might strecth to €70 and forgo cans tonight.:(

get in to brown thomas & buy a smelly stuff gift set. or molton & brown on wicklow street. classy stuff. or a voucher for Melt in temple bar or similar.

Sounds good Pete.I was just thinking along them lines.She loves that shite.

I'm here till 12 so keep 'em coming.

Theres a prize for who suggests the winner!

russian_dolls.jpg

Japanese+dolls+6.jpg

they sell dolls like this top floor steves green...you'd have plenty of change outta 50 too...got one of each for the wife and me preggers sister...some ladies dig that shit

Good stuff Milkybobs.

I thought we'd agreed not to get each other prezzies cos of the finances this year,but Daisy let the cat out of the bag this morning when I was dressing her, that they wrapped mine last night.Bastards.

I say into Brown Thomas with you and get on of the beautiful Molton Brown bathsets which are around 46 euro, then upstairs with you, have it gift wrapped for free, put in a nice big brown thomas bag and pop it under the tree and she is yours forever. I think a gift that can be used will be appreciated, what with the recession and everything.

laura mercier bath and body gift set (creme brûlée) in BT for 45e. that stuff is teh sex, got one for my mom (and one for me...ahem). I say forego the cans money for 2 bottles of prosecco in m&s for 24e...drink one each ;) and you've a euro to spare. cha ching!

The general consensus seems to be smelly stuff(thanks girlds!)and she loves gay tea!

This is coming together nicely!

Great idea with the MS plonk there Daydream.Everyones a winner with that one!

She's got a great pair of cans already

I got Mrs Ro a year's subscription to US Vogue which is €45 and then you buy the current edition and wrap it to open on xmas day, followed by long explanation that you didn't just buy her a magazine but a year-round gift.

Happy crimbo ya big monster softy!

P.s. I read Daiser them bukes last night.Fucking loves the one about the fish!

GO IRELAND!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back