World Cup degenerate gambler thread. (1 Viewer)

Because my tv inexplicably doesn't have rte2 and I don't have the time to watch it on RTE's liveplayer i'm listening on ESPN. It's hilarious and i keep on thinking i'm listening to american football. There's also some guy with a mental oirish/american accent.

Is it on any radio stations closer to home? can't seem to find one.

oh, sorry for wrecking the thread, erm, Germany 3, Australia 4?

EDITING THIS TO CHANGE AUSTRALIA'S SCORE TO NEGATIVE 2

Won £90 last night from a tenner on 1-1 at 13/2 and £5 on USA win or draw at 6/4
Going to watch everyone else play then probably back spain to win and take it from there

Because my tv inexplicably doesn't have rte2 and I don't have the time to watch it on RTE's liveplayer i'm listening on ESPN. It's hilarious and i keep on thinking i'm listening to american football. There's also some guy with a mental oirish/american accent.

Is it on any radio stations closer to home? can't seem to find one.

oh, sorry for wrecking the thread, erm, Germany 3, Australia 4?

EDITING THIS TO CHANGE AUSTRALIA'S SCORE TO NEGATIVE 2

its acting the bollix for me anyway,constantly freezing every 10-15 seconds,if this keeps up i may have to go get a telly again.
betting is the devils work.

its acting the bollix for me anyway,constantly freezing every 10-15 seconds,if this keeps up i may have to go get a telly again.
betting is the devils work.

I caved and bought a telly today, after a lovely chilled out 8 weeks without one. So I'm about €320 down due to the football. Germany are hammering the Aussies in the 1st game I've seen. Whats with the football horns/ drones? Are all the matches like this? Distracting!

I caved and bought a telly today, after a lovely chilled out 8 weeks without one. So I'm about €320 down due to the football. Germany are hammering the Aussies in the 1st game I've seen. Whats with the football horns/ drones? Are all the matches like this? Distracting!

jesus man,you should have just bought a cheap one and thrown it away again afterwards,thats my plan.
i got to see all the boring games and now im missing the most exciting one,typical.and yes,all the games come with the swarm sound effects.

jesus man,you should have just bought a cheap one and thrown it away again afterwards,thats my plan.
i got to see all the boring games and now im missing the most exciting one,typical.and yes,all the games come with the swarm sound effects.

Yeah, was thinking that, but its pretty hard to get cheap tellys these days! Its only a 26 incher, got the stand thrown in too. I'm banking on Mexico paying for it - got them in the office draw. Not holding my breath.

put a tenner on spain to win with villa as top scorer. 16/1

also put 2 on serbia at 40/1 or there abouts

I had half time draw / full time Brazil @ 3/1

and was going for

Brazil 2
North Korea 1 @ 10/1 but changed it to

Brazil 3
North Korea 1 @ 12/1 at the last minute

the betting slip still has the scribbled out 2 on it staring back at me and mocking me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back