Harry Callaghan weekend part II (1 Viewer)

Cold War

The Restarts

I should also add The Restarts pld a very long set and as the old pun goes "were excellent value for money"

Thank to everyone who came along and especially to the many people who helped by cleaning up, doing the door, lending equipment, performing etc.

It was really great for us to see so many different people there over the three events and the many ridiculous before and after gig sessions, some of the peoepl around at the weeken i hadnt seen in over ten years and i especially enjoyed the photo exhibiition and the state of eveyone in them

Harrys family were really pleased with the weekend and were chuffed we have him still in our thoughts.

We were able to cover all costs etc due to the large turnouts which with three english bands is cool.

completely dying and not long home from dublin - a classic weekend.

musically i loved dread messiah in the voodoo and the restarts in bohs was the business.

harrys ma was the real star of the show.

yeah cheers for the deadly weekend conor, it was great. tuesday afternoon now, and i'm still recovering! i'm sure the staff at the hut would have preferred if we went elsewhere after the gig on sunday night! :eek:

Just got back to London and still feeling a bit under the weather. Thanks for an absolutely inspired weekend Connor. Thanks also to everyone that made us feel so welcome, what fun, especially the Ave folk for lending their house to 48 hours of solid drinking, a tolerant bunch indeed.

A big ACAB goes out to the squatters who got evicted on the second night, good luck with your house hunting. Sorry we couldn’t be of any help.

Won’t forget that weekend for a while!

Re: Harry Callaghan

Fuckin great weekend.Thanks to all the bands and everyone who turned out in force from
ireland and abroad.Also to the boys in Coldwar for use of their PA ,backline
and practice space and all the other people who lent their homes, equipment, time and
energy in making it such a success. Seeing Harry's mum so chuffed was
worth it all alone and this weekend was a classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back