Major Complaints Thread (8 Viewers)

The whole "quicky divorce" thing that came in a couple of years ago is good and all. But I believe it's been 17 months now and I'm still getting emails like this:

And why Birmingham? Again, I'm glad there aren't kids or significant assets involved. That must be horrible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240129-122443.png
    Screenshot_20240129-122443.png
    186 KB · Views: 0
We've reached the stage where when my first pre-teen musical love announces a gig in Dublin is a Major Complaint. AC/DC announce big gig, all I can think about is what a pain in the arse this is.

I'm not a fan but herself is, I drag her to enough indie-schmindy stuff that I owe her this one. It'll probably be fun.
their gigs look amazing.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've heard terrible horror stories about the lack of planning and logical catastrophes trying to get home at previous gigs in Ireland though

But Croke Park should be grand

The first, and last gig I went to in the phoenix was the chilli peppers in 2005. I like RHCP but really went because the pixies had just reformed and they were supporting them. It was a decent day, no rain but half way through I realized I hate big gigs.

Yes Punchestown was a horror show travelwise. I think I was at the Aviva Stadium gig. I mean, I was but right at the back and all I remember is standing up to let assholes go to the bar/jacks. And the sound being abysmal.

Thanks folks. It's not exactly a surprise. He'd been in decline since about last May.

I don't think he was in pain, he was just old and tired.

I didn't have to put him down, he was able to go in his own time, laying beside the wood burning stove in the kitchen. I think that's the best way.
Sorry to hear it man. RIP Edgar.

I worked AC/DC at Lansdowne Road. Show was good craic, but I'll never be a big fan of them. Actually now I think about it I saw them around 2001-ish in England. Support was Offspring and Megadeth and someone else I think, anyway basically sound for the support was absolutely fuckin trash and then when AC/DC went on it magically improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back