US politics (6 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Disheartening number of responses to this tweet, or rather to the appalled responses to this tweet, saying things along the lines of "well actually Francoism was a very different style of fascism from the one practiced by the Nazis."

Should have been 4 years.... horrible bastard.

He would have been put away, Shitstain pardoned him on the Federal convictions.
There might be more to come too, we can hope at least.

"relentlessly patriotic" clothes

Rather than asking people directly whether they believe in QAnon, the institute asked over 5,149 adults (age 18 and up) living in the US whether they agreed with core beliefs associated with the conspiracy.
It found that an uncomfortably high 15 percent of Americans agreed with the statement “the government, media, and financial worlds in the U.S. are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex trafficking operation".

Rather than asking people directly whether they believe in QAnon, the institute asked over 5,149 adults (age 18 and up) living in the US whether they agreed with core beliefs associated with the conspiracy.
It found that an uncomfortably high 15 percent of Americans agreed with the statement “the government, media, and financial worlds in the U.S. are controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex trafficking operation".

just reading through this. I found it sadly lacking on details.

Let's say hypothetically I wanted to get into Satan worshiping child trafficking, where do you start? Normally you can get YouTube videos on things, but it's thin on the ground.

I gave out to a few Jewish people earlier as a start. Hopefully Elon Musk can help everyone along on this on Twitter2.

Should we all be worshipping Satan and trafficking children now? Only it's just I spend most of the day on the farm, and then in the evenings I usually just like a nice cup of tea.

I'm not fully committed with the worship bit, like you said, work's a bit hectic.
At the moment I consider myself mates with Satan. I'm not convinced I'll have the time or facilities for child trafficking right now, so I'll probably adopt a dog instead. Generally speaking they're less needy than children.

You'd think this would cause some sort of reaction...but no..

You'd think this would cause some sort of reaction...but no..

I remember at the time it was a fairly open secret that some agencies were aligned with Trump, DHS being one of the more notable ones. One of the redeeming features of DHS was they gave off a lazy aura, like they're on the side of harm, but they're also taking the piss a little bit.
Not sure how accurate that second impression was though.

The Dems seem not to have done as badly as forecast. I haven't been following this much at all but have seen some analysis which suggests that the abortion issue may have hampered the republicans.

RE: Herschel Walker (Georgia Rep. candidate).
from 1986 RTE had an NFL highlights problem presented by Miles Dungan (who had lived on the USA. M.D. generally didn't appear on camera - just did voiceover).
Herschel Walker was one of the best rushing players at the time.
Walker rather than join the NFL had turned pro in the rival short lived USFL in a team that Donald Trump was involved in. The USFL was based in cities that didn't have NFL teams and lasted from 1983-85.
after the NFSL went bust Walker joined the Dallas Cowboys and was the star player in a struggling team.
Walker looked like future Hall of Famer until October 1989.
Dallas decided to write off that season and trade Walker to the Minnesota Vikings in return for future trade picks.
I can't remember anything about Walker's career after that but the picks Dallas got were the basis of a team that won the Super Bowl in 1992, 1993 and 1995.
the Herschel Walker Trade is rated as one of the worst transfers in NFL history because of what the Vikings could have had.

I saw a link to a video (which I admittedly didn't watch) where apparently a couple of days before the elections, he told an interviewer that if they went well, he'd be totally responsible, but if they went badly, he'd be completely blameless. Gotta love the man's way of thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back