US Election 2016 (2 Viewers)

The People's President. It kind of sounds like he's declaring war on every other country.

Do you think he played simcity when he was younger and thinks thats how stuff works? More roads, more airports, more factories!

Trump's vision for the USA is either this

hqdefault.jpg

or, you know, famine roads.

I'm trying to decide if he realizes that people buy stuff that isn't American made because it's half the price and they don't have money or not. I get the mercantilism, but I'm not sure the economy is

I'm not sure he realises that the US army is so big because they have involved themselves in so many conflicts worldwide. I suppose he could bring everyone home and line them all up in a line along the US/Mexico border but he mentioned making them even bigger in his speech. Full martial law for 4 years?

It's almost as if everything he says is total nonsense... o_O

totes awks
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Michelle seems very nice and not the sort to ever drop a c-bomb on someone. But she looks like she's thinking it there.

This is pretty satisfying though

There was another young Trump guy dressed exactly like this being interviewed by Jon Snow last night. They really seem to be going for some bastardised preppy version of the idle english gentlemen to mark themselves out as intellects. Pity they are cunts though.

Actually, just found the clip.
Donald Trump debate: Julius Krein and Andrew Sullivan

His dismissive gestures and tone at baldy dudes assertion that Trump is an unstable idiot made me so furious watching this live yesterday. Jon Snow had a hell of an hour talking to Trump supporters.

I expect this is isn't the last we'll be seeing of this little Julius Krein shitbag anyway.

There was another young Trump guy dressed exactly like this being interviewed by Jon Snow last night. They really seem to be going for some bastardised preppy version of the idle english gentlemen to mark themselves out as intellects. Pity they are cunts though.

Actually, just found the clip.
Donald Trump debate: Julius Krein and Andrew Sullivan

His dismissive gestures and tone at baldy dudes assertion that Trump is an unstable idiot made me so furious watching this live yesterday. Jon Snow had a hell of an hour talking to Trump supporters.

I expect this is isn't the last we'll be seeing of this little Julius Krein shitbag anyway.
Yeah I was watching that. That cunt could do with some serious slappage as well

my thought is The People's President kind of reminds of The Rock in wrestling with The People's Champion
he's got form

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back