Help unsigned band to number 1 (2 Viewers)

dionsiseire

Hey Guys

21 Demands are a dublin based band whom are currently in the last 3 of this years "Your a star"

Yes i realise that your a star is probably not a hot topic over here, but its worth the effort to try top the charts

They currently have a song released for download that is eligible for the irish charts. The song is called " Give me a minute" and is quite an infectious song in itself

apparently they are currently number 1 temporarily in the midweek charts according to Thomas Black on the Afternoon show today meaning they are already up at number 1.

The aim now is to keep them there till friday so that it becomes an official number 1 track

If they manage to stay there, they will be the first unsigned band to reach number 1 in the irish charts. Let alone from a download only release.

if you can help and want to see a fantastic event in 21 demands being number 1 in the charts then see below for the details to buy the single

"Give me a minute" is now available for download.

If you wish to download "Give me a minute" you can;

Text; Demands to 57707 (vodafone only)

or

See www.7digital.com/star and download it from there.
Track costs €2

All support welcome

Hey Guys

21 Demands are a dublin based band whom are currently in the last 3 of this years "Your a star"

Yes i realise that your a star is probably not a hot topic over here, but its worth the effort to try top the charts

They currently have a song released for download that is eligible for the irish charts. The song is called " Give me a minute" and is quite an infectious song in itself

apparently they are currently number 1 temporarily in the midweek charts according to Thomas Black on the Afternoon show today meaning they are already up at number 1.

The aim now is to keep them there till friday so that it becomes an official number 1 track

If they manage to stay there, they will be the first unsigned band to reach number 1 in the irish charts. Let alone from a download only release.

if you can help and want to see a fantastic event in 21 demands being number 1 in the charts then see below for the details to buy the single

or

Track costs €2

All support welcome

I've not heard your song and don't really want to, but 2 euro is pretty steap for a single song. Most are 99 cent no?

Hey Guys

or

Track costs €2

All support welcome

Whilst I've previously pushed my 'SUPPORT IRISH BANDS OR DIE!!' opinion on others, I simply can't support these guys.

I'm sure the lads themselves are sound but this song is pretty terrible IMO (I heard it on the show (we only have 2 channels in our house)).

do you have a myspace? Just cos you're not signed is no excuse for not having a myspace

This is really a new low in the irish music industry...when a karoke live performance can get to no. 1.

I dip in and out of that You're a Star show and have not seen anyone who resembles a "Star"...its like a school competition...or a hurling match where everyone gets behind their county...apart from the Dubs, of course.

i remember when rather than vote for such and such an act, the cry was "VOTE KILDARE!!!" - sad to say that on occasion i would get filthy (filthy) looks for daring to say that a kildare act on you're a star was crap, but they always were...
!baggyyyy
- leigh

i remember when rather than vote for such and such an act, the cry was "VOTE KILDARE!!!" - sad to say that on occasion i would get filthy (filthy) looks for daring to say that a kildare act on you're a star was crap, but they always were...
!baggyyyy
- leigh

knock knock......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back