Help unsigned band to number 1 (1 Viewer)

21dcover.jpg

The whole You're A Star thing is bollock in fairness though. A fella from my town (I wont say who but he got knocked out about 3 weeks ago) got so far purely cos the father bought a load of sim cards and pretty much paid his way through.

I remember the first year they had You're A Spa. They had a decent band on it (called Jebadiahs Flying Lunchbox, or something of sorts) who pulled out cos they were receiving too much flak from people whose opinion actually mattered to them (ie. people who know a thing or two about music).

And Linda Martins a cunt.

Ah, Mickey Joe...we've got the world tonight...good times...at least MJ had a bit of talent...even the girl who won it last year was pretty talented too.

But this years batch...!bog

I've not seen this years batch thankfully. Mickey's great plus he'd already released a few albums off his own back(diy pop?) before You're a star.

I don't get this one, could you explain it to me please? And don't you think calling lynda martin a "cunt" is a bit harsh?

From their wikipedia page:

About the Band

The band currently consists of:
Steven Garrigan - Guitar and vocals
Conor Linnane - Bass
Mark Prendergast - Guitar
Vincent May - Drums
(Emma Kelly & Molly Swan)Groupies

Calling her a 'cunt' is not harsh enough. There has not yet been a word formulated that expresses my feelings for that wan - but 'cunt' comes pretty close.

I'd rather help Ham Sandwich get to the top spot than these pricks.

Can they banned from the charts for soliciting business? You could tell IRMA this is a paedo site and use McDowell's new legislation to get them strung up. "Have you any final demands?" the hangman could ask, just before he opens the trap door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back