Daniel O'Donnell appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

mackle

d_odonnell_teenagedrms_360.jpg

What a complete legend the man is. Seriously listening to him talk is the best comedy ever. Been watching this amazing DVD on my lunch in work were he talks about all his videos. Few of us in the staffroom could barely breath it was so brilliant. Some good quotes from it:

"Here was me D'OD going to be on Top of the Pops with all those boys with the rings through their noses and the mohican hair cuts"

"I say there's two type of people in the world. THose from Donegal and those who aren't from Donegal"

The DVD is called "Daniel O'Donnell on Film" Seriously worth checking out!

I particularly like the way he can't make facial expressions. At all. He was totally rockin the botox look long before it became popular. What a trail blazer wee dan'el is.

such a shame to hear about his chronic hairspray addiction though. daniel, i'd love to tell him, you'd be hot, hairspray or not.

i used to love seeing his 'specials' on TV.

i wonder how the great Daniel feels when he looks out into the audience to view the collective age of a trillion years.

all old diddies in the audience bobbing along - i thought it was kinda sweet!

367450.jpg

let's not pretend this isn't what we are all hoping santa to put in our stockings this christmas. My aunt is a huge fan and goes to his hotel for tea every year along with a million other ould ones. She says he never uses hairspray...but she would say that.

Daniel even has a wife. And get this SHES BEEN DIVORCED AND HAS KIDS!​

yeah,that doesnt really tie in with his wholesome image now does it?
have a live dvd of him in the point,absolutely class,oul ones everywhere then at one point theyre panning through the audience and theres one bloke sat there with his ma or something,probably the most pissed off guy in the world at that point,id say hes seriously considering matricide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back