Prefab Sprout fans (1 Viewer)

aaaaaaalllllmaakirky

daisy1.jpg

Best11.jpg

Amazong have a listing for the legacy edition of Steve McQueen, which according to that site is one disc of the album and another of the album being played acoustic like by Paddy... but goes on to say it might be in put of cause of Paddys health...

http://www.prefabsprout.net/oldnews.html

I was listening to King of Rock N' Roll on the way to work this morning, deadly

Best11.jpg

Amazong have a listing for the legacy edition of Steve McQueen, which according to that site is one disc of the album and another of the album being played acoustic like by Paddy... but goes on to say it might be in put of cause of Paddys health...

http://www.prefabsprout.net/oldnews.html

I was listening to King of Rock N' Roll on the way to work this morning, deadly

Sounds deadly.
Was playing I Trawl The Megahertz yesterday. Seriously good album.

Sounds deadly.
Was playing I Trawl The Megahertz yesterday. Seriously good album.

It's really really good, sort of always surprised it's not universally acknowledged as utter genuis. I've bought this as a present for peopel expecting them to ring me up thanking me profiously... nothing...

I got Gavin Bryars Jesus Blood/Sinking of the Titantic recently and thought McAloons stuff stood up just as well in a similar way... not bad for a 'pop star'

I have that at home but i remember not really diggin it at the time.

I must give it another go.

Give it a Sunday afternoon or a long bus journey or something, it requires quite a bit of your attention at first... The main track is about 20 minutes, but is well worth sticking with

Is Langley Park To Memphis any use?

I like it, the main thing with PS albums is getting over the mostly awful dated production... but Paddys songwriting is generally amazing. Have you got Steve McQueen? Best place to start

haven't listened to them in years and years; but remember Steve McQueen as great. Also, Swoon - so so good. Great songwriter.

there are not many bands that upset me physically. this band make my flesh crawl

when i saw the title i was sure the message inisde was gong to be something like

Prefab Sprout fans

"eat shit and die"

but thats just me

( being right)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BCE7QU/?tag=thumpedcom-20

Steve Mcqueen-20th Anniversary Legacy [IMPORT]
Prefab Sprout (Performer)
More about this product
List Price:$26.49
Price: $26.49

Availability: This title will be released on December 31, 2025. Pre-order now! This item will arrive after December 25th. For delivery after the 25th, we recommend FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See more on holiday shipping. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BCE7QU/?tag=thumpedcom-20

Steve Mcqueen-20th Anniversary Legacy [IMPORT]
Prefab Sprout (Performer)
More about this product
List Price:$26.49
Price: $26.49

Availability: This title will be released on December 31, 2025. Pre-order now! This item will arrive after December 25th. For delivery after the 25th, we recommend FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See more on holiday shipping. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

2025 - haha

40th anniversary edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back