An Introduction to User Infractions (1 Viewer)

Infractions?

• A good idea!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • A bad idea!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Fascist!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will disagree with this. It could just be a cry for help. The wrong place for it, of course, but it may just be that.

It probably wasn't though.

But you have the facility to ignore, so why don't people just use that?

BUT ratting to someone's employer because of something you don't agree with? Whoever did it should be ashamed of themselves. Seriously.

Most of the people on this forum are sound. Sometimes we annoy each other but isn't that part of the experience? If you really think someone is that much of a pain, then just ignore them. It's something I don't use myself because, to be honest, it's all water off a duck's clacker at this stage.

And yeah, an asshole with depression is still an asshole. But, having been down that route myself, I try to be more of an asshole with compassion.

Whoever reported Politapill to his employer, shame on you.

I think John Lennon said it best when he said, "Instant Karma's gonna get you."

so who's the number 1 suspects guys?

and who actually believes it?

I don't believe it happened. Politapill never, at least not in any post I read, claimed that it did. He mentioned it being bad form to tell other people to do that but it was only Janer who said that it had actually happened.

Anyway, why are we all still talking about him? And, since he is still here, in disguise, I guess he didn't get in trouble in work - which would seem to confirm my theory that this is a storm in a teacup.

yeah man...a FIRESTORM in a teacup!

B000000IDV.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This weird thing happened last week. Gorillamunch was rustling through the phonebook looking for "Politapill Inc". I asked him why and he said, 'so I can rat on that guy off the internet'. I had to explain to him that people aren't generally called after their job. I wonder does this have anything to do with it?

I don't believe it happened. Politapill never, at least not in any post I read, claimed that it did.

i didnt know it had happened until there were La La effigys burning around dublin with a load of dorks crying "she did it! she did it!"

imagine! fools. they should all have a murder mystery dinner party to hone their detective skillz.
cos they was looking in the wrong direction, i tells ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back