Best/Worst Ad currently on TV (1 Viewer)

THe first Arctic Spa's ad is legendary.

And the new irish-made budwieser one had me at a shifty giggle before that cunting whistle-tune song came on it.

Those new ads for either the Times or the Independant where they study the hand writting styles of thier journalists is the most pretentious thing I have ever seen and turns me into a raving loon everytime I see/hear it.

"The slopping L means he is a ginger, the gap between the letters indicates a man who wrote an entire book based on stereotypes, the loop in the D show this man has a small cock"

Read David McWilliams only in the Irish Times

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

the sensodyne 'real dentist' ones. Cringe as a real dentist looks camera left and explains in a D4 accent why one should be using sensodyne because of acid erosion or some such made up on the spot to sell toothpaste shit.

the sensodyne 'real dentist' ones. Cringe as a real dentist looks camera left and explains in a D4 accent why one should be using sensodyne because of acid erosion or some such made up on the spot to sell toothpaste shit.

but the thing is that ad actually worries me cause then i went and looked in the mirror and went "hang on, my teeth look like that!"have i got acid erosion even though i've never heard of this term ever before?" I think you're right about the makey up bit though.

All of the awful whispered voice ads, notably for perfume and crap in the past, now used to sell every fcking thing.
Raspy voiced saps trying to make contact lense solution sexy...it will never be. !zed

i've seen one advertising a "silent ringtone" which you can buy for like $evenMillionEuro or some shit to "fool your teachers and parents".
i mean, that's pretty bad.
do companies really think kids so fuckin' tick these days that they will actually pay for a silent ringtone instead of just putting their phone on silent?
are kids really that idiotic?

appearantly its not pronounced "aids":(

AdeZ%20Range%20Reflection_tcm28-41590.jpg

i HATE that vodafone add with the two bimbo wankettes floozying around their orange ooompa lumpa gobshite friends.GOD ITS ANNOYING

"Here's your account, and here's your credit card. And that's it. Chheeeeeers"

Ooooh, banks are such pricks alright, that's how I think! I'm definitly gonna use this banks services! It's like they stared right into my soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back