Worst Cover Versions in History (2 Viewers)

The Scientician said:
I recall hearing this in Das Nugs' gaff. A crime against humanity is what it is.

just saw this and would like to point out that my brother owns it.

ehem.

B0007WBDN4.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

This is either the best, or the worst cover version in the history of music. I remain undecided, but I could easily be swayed either way to be honest.

apparently TATU covered "how soon is now". i haven't heard it but no doubt it is the stuff of nightmares.

ozzy ozbourne's version of "in my life". put him down.

darragh said:
I'm no soft cell fanatic, but dave grey's cover of "say hello, wave goodbye" is a definite candidate for this thread in my angry little book.

A mate of mine has a soft cell doing jimi hendrix covers ep, word has it, its sucks.

i also heard a pan pipes version of the doors light my fire, which was dire.

lurlow said:
It's fucking great! Russian accents struggling with unwieldy Morrisey lyrics.

yea and i thought their first single was pretty decent chart pop,nothin wrong with the video neither.and although that beatles cover is a shocker,ozzy's still a legend, man.

One of the more recent abominations to appear has to be the "I'll be Ready" remix from Baywatch. i think part of my soul died the first time i heard it and happy childhood memories have been erased. But its the Hoff I'm really worried about.

that coldplay rip off of the computer love melody by kraftwerk. talk about wrecked buzz for life.

to make up for all the bad versions of I Want you to Want me Cheap Trick did a pretty awful cover of Magical Mystery Tour.

also.....

AFI - Man in a Suitcase
Xiu Xiu - anytime they cover anything
Boney M - Heart of Gold
The Jam - I Got You (I feel good)
The Ordinary Boys - Sleigh Ride
Snuff's lazier covers
Noel Gallagher - To be someone (didn't we have a nice time)

I mentioned it at the weekend, but that chipmunk version Le Tigre did of I'm so excited is terrible.

i just heard that michael boublet / boob-lay (micky tit fuck?) person for the first time, massacre-ing "feeling good". so horrible i almost got sick into my own scorn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back