Worst Cover Versions in History (6 Viewers)

Heard a nasty Limp Bizkit version of Master of Puppets once. Poor saps weren't able to play it fast enough. Limp Bizkit in general is quite awful.

All of those horrible horrible formulaic dance tracks with a bit of some other shite song. God, whenever I'm forced into somewhere like Flannery's or Slappers and I hear that shite, I die a little inside. It honest to god makes me feel sad for the human race.

I'm crying now. Well done you guys

seanc said:
Heard a nasty Limp Bizkit version of Master of Puppets once. Poor saps weren't able to play it fast enough. Limp Bizkit in general is quite awful.

All of those horrible horrible formulaic dance tracks with a bit of some other shite song. God, whenever I'm forced into somewhere like Flannery's or Slappers and I hear that shite, I die a little inside. It honest to god makes me feel sad for the human race.

I'm crying now. Well done you guys
have you heard the few bars of master of puppets that primus did live once? try find it its awesome. if only they had played it in the first place.
and for that matter Die Krupps did whole mini album of metallica songs in their german 80's industrial sound. great fun.
fuck metallica.

oh and the worst cover version ever was the skate metal band doing "hey ya" at an iadt graduation.
go ask osama van. he'lll tell you all about it folks. c'mon now! gather round.

g-stereotypical said:
oh and the worst cover version ever was the skate metal band doing "hey ya" at an iadt graduation.

haha was that you i was talkin to about Saxon in bakers corner last week?

g-stereotypical said:
GODDAMNIT... THAT WAS FUCKIN' AWFUL.... THOSE GITS. WALKED UP TO THE STAGE AND GAVE THEM A BIG FAT THUMBS DOWN. TURNED TO SEE A TABLE OF THERE MATES LOOKIN' AT ME ALL DISGUSTED. WALKED PAST 'EM SHAKIN' MY HEAD... REPEATING NO NO NO!! LUCKY FOR ALL CONCERNED THAT I WASN'T CHALLENGED..I WAS READY TO BREAK EVERY BONE IN THE WHOLE COURTYARD!!!
ALLAHQUANNDO!!!

another one bites the pillow do a fantastic live version of bohemian rhapsody...unabridged no less!!

ha.
heeeeyyy yaaaaa..(riddle with sskate angst)

awful cover=flaming lips doing white stripes 7nation army.

great cover=the darkness doing street spirit.
SAXON doing ride like the wind by christopher goss!

THEN THERE'S THE WHOLE 'MORNING HAS BROKEN' FIASCO... MAN... I KNOW PEOPLE, THEY KNOW PEOPLE.... ALOT OF FRIENDS THERE THAT DAY... I WAS THERE... AT THE TIME I WISHED I WASN'T... MAANNNN... ROUGH, REALLY FUCKIN' ROUGH. WHHHOOOoooooo... IT'S BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE.
DON'T GET ME QUANDO'D

Saxon%20foto.jpg

sweeet.

There's far too many version's of "Hey ya" doin the rounds. Yer man must be flabbergasted by the amount of royalty cheques he gets

aoifed said:
Well spotted Dermody. What was that other all star version of some song last year, possibly a U2 song that loads of saps did for Aids - Alisha Keys and blUsher were in it. Not Live Aids.

Bono and the corrs version of Lee Hazelwood/Nancy Sinatras summer wine is a stoning offence. Likewise the jesica simpson version of "these boots are made for walking". She should have her womb ripped out and trod upon.

Bono=Cunt

JohnnyRaz said:
Bono and the corrs version of Lee Hazelwood/Nancy Sinatras summer wine is a stoning offence. Likewise the jesica simpson version of "these boots are made for walking". She should have her womb ripped out and trod upon.

Bono=Cunt

ooh! ooh! and i heard the Coors's latest this morning; they've 'touched up' that old trad classic Black is the Colour like a dirty old man would touch up his niece when no-ones looking.

Nearly cried when i heard it.

Nearly.

Fucking hell.

I've just been made aware of this.

Fucking hell.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back