Thread for upcoming reissues of interest (1 Viewer)

ATAVISTIC one of the best UKHC bands of the late 80's are finally getting a reissue. Two early demos plus comp. tracks and both of their 7"s - one came out on Active Minds' Loony Tunes label and the other on Peaceville.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The band from Kent later recorded an LP that wasn't as good (1990).
Atavistic were really fast and very noisy with very strong convictions.
They're one of those bands that I'm always surprised they didn't have much influence which makes them all the more unique.

Coil’s seasonal EPs are getting a reissue on vinyl.

ATAVISTIC one of the best UKHC bands of the late 80's are finally getting a reissue. Two early demos plus comp. tracks and both of their 7"s - one came out on Active Minds' Loony Tunes label and the other on Peaceville.

The band from Kent later recorded an LP that wasn't as good (1990).
Atavistic were really fast and very noisy with very strong convictions.
They're one of those bands that I'm always surprised they didn't have much influence which makes them all the more unique.

I still have the 7"s. Love them.

Never bought the LP because...it wasn't good. Would be willing to revisit though

Not heard the demos in years

Reissue of this curio coming out in January via Optimo. Produced by Steven Stapletone & Colin Potter

I bought that the first time around, it’s brilliant. There’s another album she did a couple of years later with Andrew Liles that is also worth getting.

Just picked up the reissue of this in All City - it's an absolute beauty (probably my favourite Sanders album)

I'm loving this

New Mama's Boys box set coming out soon.

This is welcome but it uses the UK version of Plug It In.

Edit: Gary got there first obviously!

edit again: it uses a different tracklist on official bootleg too. And a different cover, the one we had was just a stamped blank cover.

New Mama's Boys box set coming out soon.

This is welcome but it uses the UK version of Plug It In.

Edit: Gary got there first obviously!

edit again: it uses a different tracklist on official bootleg too. And a different cover, the one we had was just a stamped blank cover.

It was originally a 10 song release then done as just 8.

First ones were called" official album" then it was changed to official bootleg and still had the 10 songs before another change to just 8 songs.

I have the original 10 song "album" and ,8 song ,"bootleg" i'd like the other one too,but no way I'd pay big money for it.

That version of plug it in is the french/German cd. Has an extra time from the needle on the groove UK 12"and the long version of in the heat of the night

Last edited:
It was originally a 10 song release then done as just 8.

First ones were called" official album" then it was changed to official bootleg and still had the 10 songs before another change to just 8 songs.

I have the original 10 song "album" and ,8 song ,"bootleg" i'd like the other one too,but no way I'd pay big money for it.
10 songs on this version

1704727045341.png
I don't recognise the titles Highland Rock, Big Bad City, Rock n Roll Craze and also Record Machine was not on the version we had.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back