You know you're getting old.... (1 Viewer)

I think the Tesco voucher was €15 off on a spend of €70. We're not quite sure what the threshold was because the voucher was fine when we checked.

I think the Tesco voucher was €15 off on a spend of €70. We're not quite sure what the threshold was because the voucher was fine when we checked.
I am fucking livid. And it came in the post, or you earned it on a previous shop?

I was watching an episode of Community of Independents on DCTV the other night. Having a great old time. Then they mentioned a gig in Crawdaddy. And showed footage of a Richter Collective 2011 Christmas gig.

A nice snippet of being 29 for me.

I was watching an episode of Community of Independents on DCTV the other night. Having a great old time. Then they mentioned a gig in Crawdaddy. And showed footage of a Richter Collective 2011 Christmas gig.

A nice snippet of being 29 for me.

Think i did a bit of videoing for that.
A great aul time. Also we must be the same age

Don't get excited about anything anymore.
Is that a coping strategy from having been excited about too many things that ended up being massive disappoinments? I've definitely been there ... but also when Stoat was playing EP in 2022 I was so hyped about it I had to stop for a shit three times during the drive down.

loving the bedtime this weather.
Went to bed at 930. read till 950. dozed off for 10mins, woke up and read some more.

I'm liking the sleep, not so much the constant waking up. Add extra recovery time that is now needed and I spend a lot of time in bed, but awake.

Is that a coping strategy from having been excited about too many things that ended up being massive disappoinments?

Yeah, life in general

I've definitely been there ... but also when Stoat was playing EP in 2022 I was so hyped about it I had to stop for a shit three times during the drive down.

I used to shit multiple times a day. Now I'm lucky if I can manage one a week.

this doesn't sound healthy

Ah no, that was for comic effect. I'm a regular guy. Like Damon Allbran from blur.

I have quite successfully spread a fake new rumor about a guy in work, that he's so mean he only shits once a week. I hear a lot of people saying it to him now. All it takes is repetition.

young ladies used to ask me about my bowel movements at least once a day but then I got discharged from hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back