Dublin Racist Riots (2 Viewers)

One of the names appears in 2017 here

The speculation I've heard is that involves a psychotic episode, possibly related to a brain tumour. I think cases like that simply take longer to organise charges for.
Gards said they haven't ruled out psychotic episode or terrorism
They've seized his laptop, so it will all come out eventually

May be overthinking it though; dude's hurt, so they likely have to wait for a doctor's okay to charge him

One of the names appears in 2017 here

Ranelagh scrote!

i've just been sent a video purporting to be of a bus being set on fire in town this evening.
big boxing event on in the point tonight - so probably a load of boozed up conor mcgregor fans heading into town soon.

You can always rely on ol' basketball head to pick the most polarising side

I can imagine McGregor in the dail, threatening to slap da head off someone.

For fuck sake.
This has been a great week for the far right in Ireland. A tiny unrepresentative minority has gone global.
Probably not enough money in Irish politics for that fucker.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

*McGregor is also 100% the demographic in which having little to no actualy problems in life that can't be solved with another tiny wad of cash, has to find problems to fill his problems space.

I've been calling it florida syndrome.

meanwhile.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh wow.

So she's false flagging this? Bertie Ahern popped out of retirement to do one last job. OK.

She's not incorrect about narcissists work. I guess that's the best way to tell a lie, mix it with truthful things.

Man. It would be awful to live in a reality where you believe that your government is going to stab children in order to press through laws that are secretly going to control you. I hope she gets better.

I hope she gets better.

For this sentence alone, i suspect she now knows you are part of the machine.

I found it sorta comparable to the hard right brit sausage party video i posted a up above. Sorta like a combine any information available in a way that makes it look like you were right (or left, or cosmic right or whatever) the whole time. There are going to be a few technical broken clock moments with this approach every time, but more importantly, the speed at which they'll jump into an information vacumn is where things are going wrong.

Like at this point we only know scant details about the stabbing, the rioters wont be forthcoming with a statement of what their point is/was - meanwhile twitter left/right/centre share these things en masse either in agreement or disgust and the societal narrative steps further away from what actually happened.

There is a programme on Tipp FM radio where the format is mostly phone in.
Similar to Liveline there's not much vetting on what is spoken about.
I only ever listen to sport on that station.
But every time I have heard snippets of "Tipp Today" recently some miserable sod was going on about immigrants in their town.
e.g. 74 people new due people in Cashel (pop. 4,800) about 12 days ago. These twits seem to be getting a platform regularly.
The day after the Dublin riots some caller was complaining about the rioters ("gurriers") and was worried about the poor tourists.
Not a lot of self awareness with the callers. They don't seem to join up the dots.

In 2022 folks from several Tipp towns phoned in and complained about gangs of kids being obstreperous.
It turned into full on anti traveler bile.

I don't think this low level broadcasting is unique either. These clueless Irish people just don't get it and won't listen to reason and facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back