Upcoming Gigs of Interest (1 Viewer)

Helmet playing The Academy Monday 16th of May... I shouldn't really snooze on tickets for this....but tickets have been on sale for five months. Hot damn... must check recent setlists. I'm assuming there's going to be a good whack of tracks off the first three albums.

They were class in Button Factory a few years back
I'd imagine Hamilton is just a pro that could slay those riffs in his sleep.

I'm assuming John Stanier is still fooling around with Battles? Shameful waste of talent.

I walked up there assuming they had a box office on the premises... was wrecking their heads there for a few minutes trying to create my own Curb Your Enthusiasm episode, but it seems like there's no way to beat that scaldy Ticketmaster charge which is 6eu extra, the absolute bastards. For what? Need to roll out Eddie Vedder and the boys to take them on again FFS.

Helmet playing The Academy Monday 16th of May... I shouldn't really snooze on tickets for this....but tickets have been on sale for five months. Hot damn... must check recent setlists. I'm assuming there's going to be a good whack of tracks off the first three albums.
Cancelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back