Upcoming Gigs of Interest (6 Viewers)

Electricals and Chrononaut are playing the Hut in Phibsboro on March 19th. Both bands are deadly. Someone else is playing with them but I can’t remember their names right now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ex Bridges of Madison bloke and others playing Am Rep type noise rock hitting Bello Bar, Portobello Saturday 5th of March.

This should scratch that Travis Bean itch nicely.

The Shifting album is savage. Is one of them from No Spill Blood?

Hard to keep up with the overlap in these bands. Bridges to get the All City Archive treatment twenty years from now...another deadly live band which couldn't be done full justice by their recorded output.

The Shifting album is bleeding deadly alright, and it sounds like it will be unreal live.

Hard to keep up with the overlap in these bands. Bridges to get the All City Archive treatment twenty years from now...another deadly live band which couldn't be done full justice by their recorded output.

The Shifting album is bleeding deadly alright, and it sounds like it will be unreal live.

Bridges was never any of them's main band bar maybe Washing Cattle that used to post here.

Stick 26th March in your diaries for the Wild Rocket album launch gig in Bello Bar/Lower Deck. Six piece band for this one plus some tasty bands joining us on the night.

Sam Amidon playing Whelan's first Thursday in March...shame Cobblestone couldn't put it on.

Claire Rousay playing Workman's the end of April. Not sure I can be arsed to see some attractive lass half hidden behind a laptop screen flick her mouse about. Are there any instances of this electronic musique concrete thing not being a complete cod live?

Sam Amidon playing Whelan's first Thursday in March...shame Cobblestone couldn't put it on.

Claire Rousay playing Workman's the end of April. Not sure I can be arsed to see some attractive lass half hidden behind a laptop screen flick her mouse about. Are there any instances of this electronic musique concrete thing not being a complete cod live?
She's no Ronda

Don't look at her, just listen

PIL-national stadium 9th June
Sparks-vicar street 10th April
Orange Goblin 26th aug grand social
New Model Army-7+8th October button facory

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back