Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (16 Viewers)

Brother in law just tested positive. We stayed down with him yesterday so we have to restrict our movements. What’s really pissing me off is that he thinks he picked it up in the pub Stephens day. I’ve been avoiding the pubs for weeks so I don’t get it and then he fecking drags it in and has now possibly infected everyone anyways. Not gonna lie, I’m fairly fucking annoyed today.

Christmas was 5 days ago fucks sakes.

Work has been amazing the last 2 days not seeing anyone, but i can sense having to ring people (70+) talking them through how to connect to Webex meetings again.

Somehow I haven't got it. I think making your body hostile to anything other than whiskey may have weirdly helped. Christmas was dismal. If things are getting worse in 2022, fuxache, I'm done with this mundane misery.

spinalonga-island-aerial.jpg

Leper island population you !

me and my lady were meant to have a meal on new year’s day with friends of ours, another couple, but it got cancelled because one of them had a bit of a cold... and, yes, of course, it’s covid...

I’m really starting to feel now like it’s zapping so many people around me that it’ll have to get me soon

Brother in law just tested positive. We stayed down with him yesterday so we have to restrict our movements. What’s really pissing me off is that he thinks he picked it up in the pub Stephens day. I’ve been avoiding the pubs for weeks so I don’t get it and then he fecking drags it in and has now possibly infected everyone anyways. Not gonna lie, I’m fairly fucking annoyed today.

I suppose he didn't do an antigen prior to your visit either.

Positive antigen test this morning. Whoopdidoo. 2nd time getting Covid in 3 months
Ah balls.
I had a positive antigen test last week. Genrui test from Lidl, very faint second line, but all the literature says even a faint line is a positive. Did three more while waiting for a PCR, all negative. Finally got a PCR on New Years Eve morning, took 47 hours for negative result to come in. So, just a head cold and bullet dodge, this time.

But seems to be a lot of reports of those Lidl Genrui tests giving false positives, just in case that's what you got...

Ah balls.
I had a positive antigen test last week. Genrui test from Lidl, very faint second line, but all the literature says even a faint line is a positive. Did three more while waiting for a PCR, all negative. Finally got a PCR on New Years Eve morning, took 47 hours for negative result to come in. So, just a head cold and bullet dodge, this time.

But seems to be a lot of reports of those Lidl Genrui tests giving false positives, just in case that's what you got...

They are also in Dunnes apparently.

They look like this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ah balls.

It was a Genrui one. A few people sent on Texts about there being a recall on them but I haven’t seen anything conclusive online about bar one tweet from a doctor that everyone keeps sharing. Line wasn’t that faint, we were in contact with people that tested positive and I’ve got symptoms so for now I’m going on the basis that I have it. That was our last antigen test unfortunately and they’re like gold dust at the moment. I’m going to try and book a pcr test later tonight

Did you have symptoms yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back