Fairweather Sports Tourist Thread (2 Viewers)

I saw a tiny bit of that. Couldn't get over the different size and shapes of them all. Very cool.

I once ran a marathon myself you know, so im kind of an expert. Where's the balloon dude?

I saw a tiny bit of that. Couldn't get over the different size and shapes of them all. Very cool.

I once ran a marathon myself you know, so im kind of an expert. Where's the balloon dude?
Women also have advantage of putting 'ice down their top' female Eurosport commentator has pointed out.
also someone said women's running outfits are akin to underwear earlier but tan marks show many don't wear the underwear running kit all the time.
women get the shit end of the stick sports kit wise (e.g. tennis, camogie, hockey, volley ball etc etc)

walking 17 miles in 4 hours 50mins a few times is as sporty as i ever got.

as far as the 'lympics go the marathon is the ultimate for me. not the best event to watch but the hardest to win and something that most people can attempt.

Been watching most of the women's marathon alright, it's pretty brutal for sure, but lemme tell ya, I saw the men's 50km walk the other day, and I don't think it gets any more brutal than that shit! Loads of the lads looked like they were about to die and could hardly see from the amount of sweat coming off them.

That lady going out with 4km, like not that i could run 4km, but jesus they must be pushing so hard when a pro like that had to ditch

Yeah it was the same in the men's walk too, the world champion dropped out of that one as well just like the women's world champion quit the marathon. You gotta wonder how that Israeli one could even stay standing after having to pull up.

The women's golfers are all these youthful athletic ones for the most part, loads of them are class looking actually. And then there is the Chinese one, who is a fucking hero and just looks like someone's ma.

It's actually getting interesting too, this American one has been way the fuck in front for the whole 4 rounds and now the chasers are finally putting a bit of pressure on her, the New Zealander is just 2 behind now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back