Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

41 here and heard nothing. Friends in Wicklow and elsewhere (@ann post ) are getting theirs though.

I seem to the outlier in my group but I actually registered on the day they asked me to register, my mates who didn't in this region have heard nothing - I suspect it's all just 'sort database by, text, sort database by, text'.

I would say in the centre in Galway, they couldn't be working any faster. The queue was in motion basically the whole time, only stopping to segment groups of ten or whatever.

saw a heavily pregnant woman in the shop earlier, and it struck me that it's a rare sight these days - turns out that the predictions of a covid baby boom were way off.
Handmaids Tale June GIF by HULU

Really? Loads of people I know are having/have had babies.

Perhaps I'm just at an age that people I know are having babies.
Same here. All first children which is telling, ain’t nobody under lockdown with kids in the house already having sex with their partner these days.

That sentence was very hard to phrase without it sounding creepy.

saw a heavily pregnant woman in the shop earlier, and it struck me that it's a rare sight these days - turns out that the predictions of a covid baby boom were way off.

The last time I went to Tesco it was noticeably full of pregnant women.
If it was in a movie you'd have seen me notice one, then another..then the camera would elevate to an aerial/ wide shot to reveal that I was in fact surrounded by pregnant women.

i know three people who have become first time parents in the last year, but one is in birmingham, one in budapest, and one in dusseldorf.

to be fair, most of my social circle are done with having kids.

The last time I went to Tesco it was noticeably full of pregnant women.
If it was in a movie you'd have seen me notice one, then another..then the camera would elevate to an aerial/ wide shot to reveal that I was in fact surrounded by pregnant women.
Tesco Mullingar energy

giphy.gif

Same here. All first children which is telling, ain’t nobody under lockdown with kids in the house already having sex with their partner these days.

Hmm, I can think of 3 couples who have had/are expecting child 2. All their first kids are only a couple of years old though

Kids in the house having sex with their partners?

Well, as long as they're all above the legal age of consent. Wouldn't have happened in my day, mind.

<serious voice>There is probably some middle ground to found between the guards baton charging people on South William St and just not being around at all when street violence occurs</serious voice>

<actual reason for posting this>Holy fucking shit, get a load of this</actual reason for posting this>

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

<serious voice>There is probably some middle ground to found between the guards baton charging people on South William St and just not being around at all when street violence occurs</serious voice>

<actual reason for posting this>Holy fucking shit, get a load of this</actual reason for posting this>

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

little shits using bottles

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back