New Radiohead (3 Viewers)

Then why do their work for them? It was probably a bigger PR win for them that Lorde cancelled her gig there then it would have been for her to play it.
I don't see how that was a PR win for them at all, on the contray - no matter how they spin it they were fuming about that.

I actually don't even agree that musicians aren't that important either. Public opinion can be a fickle thing at times and frequently the court of public opinion is more open to other celebrities, rather than politicians. Legitimacy is earned in multiple different way not just diplomatic recognition.

So they got hacked and held to ransom? Who on earth thought they would pay the 150k to keep essentially some demos under-wraps? How valuable/embarrassing could they be??

Was this ever posted in here?

Great bit of writing .

(although I must stress that this article is not for those who want all music writing to be music description or an extended chord sheet).

Was this ever posted in here?

Great bit of writing .

(although I must stress that this article is not for those who want all music writing to be music description or an extended chord sheet).

I want to know what compressors they used

saw on twitter last night they were streaming their Punchestown show (or shows? think it was 2 nights) from 2000. saw a bit of it. turns out it was an hour's worth of tunes for the gig(s). Decent footage and very good quality audio. Remember a journey up from Cork on the Saturday on the bus taking about 6 hours. Only saw them this one time but with hindsight, album-wise it was peak radiohead. for my tastes anyway

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back