Celebrity Creeps Thread (4 Viewers)

Some comedian i've not heard of in Dublin. A lady was tweeting earlier and then this nonpology appeared. Read enough of the accounts from the women involved.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some comedian i've not heard of in Dublin. A lady was tweeting earlier and then this nonpology appeared. Read enough of the accounts from the women involved.

He does videos on the try channel.
Or he did ....

Can you explain how that is a non apology and give an example of an acceptable apology?

Just wondering, the lady involved says she will never forgive him, which is fair enough to my mind. Comedian world seems to be a horrible place that has had this coming for a long time.

Can you explain how that is a non apology and give an example of an acceptable apology?

Just wondering, the lady involved says she will never forgive him, which is fair enough to my mind. Comedian world seems to be a horrible place that has had this coming for a long time.
It's definitely *an* apology, but it's incredibly vague in terms of who the apology is addressed to and what is being apologised for. I mean, I don't think it would stand up in court as an admission of liability. Which might be the point.

It's definitely *an* apology, but it's incredibly vague in terms of who the apology is addressed to and what is being apologised for. I mean, I don't think it would stand up in court as an admission of liability. Which might be the point.
Is he *supposed* to be making an apology for the courts on Twitter? Is he *supposed* to be detailing in public a long list of everything he's ever done wrong in explicit detail?

By all means call him out, blacklist him and take him to court, I just don't like the insistence on a Twitter show trial on top of it all.

Is he *supposed* to be making an apology for the courts on Twitter? Is he *supposed* to be detailing in public a long list of everything he's ever done wrong in explicit detail?
hey i was just commenting on the apology-ness of it, or lack thereof

hey i was just commenting on the apology-ness of it, or lack thereof
Yah, thinking about it my real point is that he shouldn't have bothered apologising in public. It does no one any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back