Thumped album club (1 Viewer)

I'll listen to whatever nonsense Shaney is suggesting, I was just trying to hurry him along.

If people don't already know Bad inside out there's no point in starting now.

Last edited:
I'll listen to whatever nonense Shaney is suggesting, I was just trying to hurry him along.

If people don't already know Bad inside out there's no point in starting now.
I haven't listened to it since I was about 8 or 9 but wore the tape out. Saw him on the Dangerous tour in Landsdowne Road. He flew out of the stadium with a jet pack. Kris Kros supported.

I haven't listened to it since I was about 8 or 9 but wore the tape out. Saw him on the Dangerous tour in Landsdowne Road. He flew out of the stadium with a jet pack. Kris Kros supported.

I was working at that and standing directly under the jetpack. It was very loud, and it wasn't him.

how about lash in a few suggestions here, and the most liked gets it?

Sleep - Max Richter.

I've been *listening* to the full 8 hour thing and i'd love to pitch that to album club but you'd have to buy it. Or squire it somehow.

There is the lightweight 1 hour cut that we could do.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

However - it defies the point of the record:

Sleep (stylized as SLEEP) is the 2015 album by neo-classical composer Max Richter, released on September 24, 2015 on Deutsche Grammophon.[1] The album is over eight hours in length, totalling eight hours, twenty-four minutes, and twenty-one seconds.

Richter conferred with American neuroscientist David Eagleman while working on the album's piece to learn about how the brain functions during sleep. Richter stated, "Sleeping is one of the most important things we all do," he said. "We spend a third of our lives asleep and it's always been one of my favourite things, ever since I was a child. ... For me, Sleep is an attempt to see how that space when your conscious mind is on holiday can be a place for music to live."

I was working at that and standing directly under the jetpack. It was very loud, and it wasn't him.
Even as a kid I figured as much. Still some stage show though, nothing has topped it yet for me.

Sleep - Max Richter.

I've been *listening* to the full 8 hour thing and i'd love to pitch that to album club but you'd have to buy it. Or squire it somehow.

There is the lightweight 1 hour cut that we could do.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

However - it defies the point of the record:

I have the LP and the box set. The movements on the LP aren't in the box set, think there are another couple of movements that are only on a promotional bonus disc too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back