X Files (3 Viewers)

What does the Aphex Twin logo mean?
"isn't it an A made to look 'alieny', because aliens were cool in 1992?"

Ha

more

" I had being doing artwork for a San Francisco-based skatewear label called Anarachic Adjustment. Their 'thing' at the time had been the whole "alien" vibe (remember, we are talking 1991)."
61Tem1XbZCL._SL1415_.jpg

At the end of the episode Ascension, Mulder is wearing a fleece and a pair of work trousers. Looks terrible. Completely ruined the emotional scene where Scully comes out of the coma.

The scepticism got a but farcical as it went along. Like, how much more proof do you need>?

if you google image search him his hair is always the same but always different...

poetry in haircut form

I'm up to Red Museum in Season 2. Mulder hair starts of quite fuzzy but by the end of the episode he's got a bit of side parting going on (no product), so I give it a solid 7. Scully's been growing it out a bit for a while but it's out of the awkward length stage, so it's defo a 9 for her.

So, combined score of 16 for the episode plus bonus point for a pre Windows 95 computer and a mention of Mulder's mobile phone. No printer though.

17 I Want To Believe points.

Just started into the episode Colony and right off the bat, BANG! over-sized leather jacket. The pre-credit scene has Mulder's hair looking the best it's been all season but post opening credits it looks almost like a translucent halo. Scully arrives into to office to find Mulder browsing the internet, so extra points there, but this one is going to be very hard to calculate 'I want to believe' points for.

Just started into the episode Colony and right off the bat, BANG! over-sized leather jacket. The pre-credit scene has Mulder's hair looking the best it's been all season but post opening credits it looks almost like a translucent halo. Scully arrives into to office to find Mulder browsing the internet, so extra points there, but this one is going to be very hard to calculate 'I want to believe' points for.
What was he looking at on the Internet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back