Jobs (3 Viewers)

@pete

I've applied for two Services Officers jobs. One of them the closing date for applications is today, the other was Wednesday of last week.

Would it be wrong to call and ask to speak to someone in HR to just ask for a timeline (however vague) of when I might hear yes or no on the interview front? Whatcha think?

@pete

I've applied for two Services Officers jobs. One of them the closing date for applications is today, the other was Wednesday of last week.

Would it be wrong to call and ask to speak to someone in HR to just ask for a timeline (however vague) of when I might hear yes or no on the interview front? Whatcha think?

i doubt anyone would mind, but you never can tell

My friend wants to change careers at 38. He currently works in mental health but wants to get into tv and film. I think he’s mad. He has very little experience in this area and he’d have to start off as a runner working alongside 22 year olds for £15,000 a year. Anyone on here changed careers in their 30s?

My friend wants to change careers at 38. He currently works in mental health but wants to get into tv and film. I think he’s mad. He has very little experience in this area and he’d have to start off as a runner working alongside 22 year olds for £15,000 a year. Anyone on here changed careers in their 30s?
@Jill Hives ?

anyone looking for a junior dev role in mobile (as in phones) security? i know someone who's trying to fill a rec in dublin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back