KODALINE ARE PEEWANK. (1 Viewer)

And wasn't Final Straw a good record for what it was?

Seems it's okay on here to fucking rave about a decent pop act like Wham! with the safety of time and retro sheen.
Most of ye would have been mortified to say ye liked Wham! when they were actually releasing records, because the only people that bought their records were teenage girls.

And Steve Albini..everyone loves him on here except me

Mental videos

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So let me get this straight, we're discussing a band who decided to sell their music by taking a piece of shit dated sub Coldplay heap of hackneyed derivative saccharine peewank bullshit and accompanying it with a video in which a suicidal man is saved by the return of his long lost love and is then gunned down by her jilted ex fiance. Is that right ?

So on an island with one of the highest suicide rates in Europe these fuck wits thought that would be a good jumping off point for a fucking advert.

What a bunch of complete cunts.

So is Romeo and Juliet.

What ?

It seems like she was the love of his life. Find that person and everything is grand.

*Guffaws and then laughs hysterically*

Until one of you cheats and it all turns to shit (obv)

Or until the rest of the issues in your life which lead you to a suicide attempt come crashing home after the brief honeymoon period associated with the beginning of a relationship.

Like I said it's glib as fuck.

So on an island with one of the highest suicide rates in Europe these fuck wits thought that would be a good jumping off point for a fucking advert.

Ireland doesn't have one of the highest suicide rates in Europe, I'd say it's in more of a middle position (and just below OECD average). Sure there's been a slight uptick in suicides the past few years but our rates aren't have never been that high to begin with. Korea on the other hand are totally fucked.

Source: OECD factbook 2013 indicator on suicides: Dropbox - 3012021ec097.pdf

so mulloona mullally laughed at them until they got signed to a major label at which point she decided they were winners and somehow thought it would be a good idea to write a long-winded article dedicated to trying to make a virtue out of that dubious sequence of judgements

baffling

i never 'eard of the cunts til this thread

so mulloona mullally laughed at them until they got signed to a major label at which point she decided they were winners and somehow thought it would be a good idea to write a long-winded article dedicated to trying to make a virtue out of that dubious sequence of judgements

baffling

Spot on.

And me either.

Romeo & Juliet. Aimed at teenagers.

No it's not. It's about teenagers but I'm fairly sure when Shakespeare wrote it he was aiming it at adults. Anyway teenage in Shekespeare's day is middle age by todays standards.

It's deep, dark and weighty.

More LOLZ. Thanks.
Ireland doesn't have one of the highest suicide rates in Europe, I'd say it's in more of a middle position (and just below OECD average). Sure there's been a slight uptick in suicides the past few years but our rates aren't have never been that high to begin with. Korea on the other hand are totally fucked.

Source: OECD factbook 2013 indicator on suicides: Dropbox - 3012021ec097.pdf

This one has us at 36 out of 110. That seems pretty high to me.

Anyway why am I still discussing this. It's a shite patronising video for a shite patronising song by a shite patronising band who can get fucked to begin with.

And yes they are fucking peewank. Utter fucking peewank.

If you look up the word peewank in a dictionary......you'll find the definition of peewank ...which they fucking are.

I love Val Kilmer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Japers..I just googled peewank.

Muloona could get a three page spread out of what I just saw

baffling

"Society, life and culture on the Edge"

Society, life and culture on the Edge

I can think of no valid reason why I should'nt nab this nifty lil couplet for a number

Just Re: The Thrills.

Why do you think they were so "vilified" ?
Because they were posh?
Because they wanted to be american so bad?
The voice he put on?

I think it was the voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back