iPhone 5 (1 Viewer)

Everything they've ever made? Do you think you know me? I have only ever bought one Apple product. I could never see myself buying another.

It has been a sometimes frustrating experience and for that I reserve the right to bitch on occasion. Especially given how the gospel according to Steve is so often spouted here and elsewhere.

I didn't say you'd bought everything they've ever made, though, yes, I know who you are and I'm pretty certain you've bought more than one Apple product in your lifetime.

It was a general comment, not just aimed at you.

And I think, on the whole, most Thumped posters are pretty balanced in their views. Most of us need to use technology, none of it is perfect, we try to use what is most appropriate and best fitted for the purpose.

Nokia use a different charger for it seems every model they bring out... why don't you go start a thread about that?

I didn't say you'd bought everything they've ever made, though, yes, I know who you are and I'm pretty certain you've bought more than one Apple product in your lifetime.

It was a general comment, not just aimed at you.

And I think, on the whole, most Thumped posters are pretty balanced in their views. Most of us need to use technology, none of it is perfect, we try to use what is most appropriate and best fitted for the purpose.

Nokia use a different charger for it seems every model they bring out... why don't you go start a thread about that?

You quoted me. Whatever about your certitude, I have bought one Apple product ever. One.

It must be awesome to know everything about someone you've never met.

And who gives a flying fuck about Nokia?

Hold on. I didn't start this thread.

Also, I didn't start this thread. Pete did.

Also, this is the kind of thing that people with Nokias don't do

1hxjMz.Em.156.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back