iPhone 5 (1 Viewer)

What a pain in the hoop. It rumoured to be a chipped connection too which would mean only official apple approved cables and docks will be compatible. Forget about your 2 euro deal extreme cables.

Are they still being forced to ship with proprietary 30 pin -> female USB converters in europe or did I make that up.

I'm still pissed they got rid of floppy disks.

5_inch_1_4_floppy_disk_-_top_view.jpg

that's a lot of my youth right there

Isn't one of the the Samsung phones gaining on the iPhone? This new connector might make poeple pause before getting the 5. Then again, it could also make techno berks fork out for a whole load of new crap.

This new connector might make poeple pause before getting the 5. Then again, it could also make techno berks fork out for a whole load of new crap.

Anyone who would consider not buying an iPhone 5 (or even any type of iPhone) based on its connector probably has a liking toward Android/Windows or holds one of those long-standing nerd grudges against Apple ("Waah, stuff is so expensive! Closed OS! Waaah").

Come October those 2 euro shops will be full of Chinese adaptors of 30 pin to new 18 pin connectors anyway. It's not a major inconvenience in my opinon unless you got a speaker system with a tight fitting port.

Anyone who would consider not buying an iPhone 5 (or even any type of iPhone) based on its connector probably has a liking toward Android/Windows or holds one of those long-standing nerd grudges against Apple ("Waah, stuff is so expensive! Closed OS! Waaah").

Come October those 2 euro shops will be full of Chinese adaptors of 30 pin to new 18 pin connectors anyway. It's not a major inconvenience in my opinon unless you got a speaker system with a tight fitting port.

Yeah, every single thing they do is just wonderful. Even when they make your existing accessories a pain in the hole to use.

Super guys really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back