What movie did you watch last night? (28 Viewers)

Fantastic documentary. Fascinating look at local politics, conservatism, SF in the 70s. Pretty inspirational and an awesome vigil.

Dan White - more like Dan Shite.

times+of+harvey+milk.jpg

The Descent - Good horror movie but personally I think it serves them right. You'd want to be fucking mad to go exploring caves in the first place.

Tell No One - Slow to start but I'm glad I persevered. Turned into a cracking little thriller.

The Descent - Good horror movie but personally I think it serves them right. You'd want to be fucking mad to go exploring caves in the first place.

Best horror film made in recent years. Please tell me you saw the original cut & not the awful american recut that links better with the dreadful sequel.

Best horror film made in recent years. Please tell me you saw the original cut & not the awful american recut that links better with the dreadful sequel.

i assume i saw the original. yeah it's a good one alright. you'd never get me in a cave like that. not in a million years. i have the sequel lined up for tomorrow night. i fully expect it to be a pile of shit.

Best not to watch it. Its fucking dreadful.

The original ending is when
she blows out the birthday candles with her dead daughter revealing her decent into madness and raising the question if she possibly murdered all her friends and there wasn't any creatures at all

whereas the crappy US cut
turns the dream sequence into reality and cuts after she wakes up in the car after her escape thus ruining any satisfying conclusion and merely opening it up for the characters to return

as you can imagine, the US cut does not have the directors blessing. PLus I'm disappointed in the lack of allegiance in the cast that they return for the second bolix.

Nazis at the center of the earth. By Christ this is stupid, even for a sifi channel film, its really, really stupid.
cgi transformer hitler

i assume i saw the original. yeah it's a good one alright. you'd never get me in a cave like that. not in a million years. i have the sequel lined up for tomorrow night. i fully expect it to be a pile of shit.

The most frightening part of of the film was crawling through the narrow space when they entered the cave first.
That freaked me out harder than anything to do with the monsters.

Indie Game -The Movie..

The uplifting tale of Super Meatboy and other games.

Brilliant.

Truth Or Dare..Comically bad Brit revenge horror..well worth watching..especially for character Lukes AMAZING overacting in his big scene.

In Which we Serve
In-Which-We-Serve-(DVD).jpg

That criterion collection of David Lean directing Noel Coward box set was reduced to half price
$80 was a bit pricy but I couldn't leave it after me at half price.

Brief Encounter tonight I think.

Barnes and Noble 50% off Criterions sale?

I suckled from that generous teat too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back