What movie did you watch last night? (26 Viewers)

images

Saw this first in the early nineties and have to say it has really held up well. Jermy Irons best ever performance and one of Cronenbergs best movies.

Recently I have seen...

Drive..Fucking Awesome...and yerman has a great jacket.Although I think he might be autistc.Wanna get thta looked at.The brother hated it..except for the fighting.

We need to talk about Kevin...Loved it.Don't wanna say anything in case I ruin it.Yer woman in it is too skinny though.Tilda...eat something for the love of God.

Chronicle -- Fantastic.Liked the bit where yer man super splooges all over yer wan.

Death Trap - FANTASTIC! Best film seen in ages.Was on telly.Starring a gay superman in great boots and Michael Caine as a shneaky playwright.Just brilliant.See it.

21 Jump Street..turned it off after 10 mins

The Muppets..Brilliant funny and emotional at times

The Three Stooges--Good Craic

Some English yoke about ghosts....was decent

Battle For LA...aliens in LA..awesome

Another great Alien one I cant remember the name off.they're like big octopus and make a flubbalubbalubba sound.independant..quality

The Thing ..Super Duper

And a bunch of other shite....Shite

Kaboom is rubbish too.

Recently saw that one too and couldn't get over how much the lead looks like George McFly on here. Woeful film. Something about his movies makes you think you need to see them. Doom Generation, No Where, Totally Fucked up, Mysterious Skin but in reality, no one needs to see these. The shreds of interesting concepts in them are always overpowered by nonsense.

Mysterious Skin was decent

Probably the one with the most solid story to it or developed characters. I realise his characters are suppose to be vacuous but it makes it very hard to care about what happens to any of them. Again, probably the point but after watching I feel much like the characters. It's not a good feeling. The movies are shite and then I feel like shite. Maybe he's brilliant and someone could argue how I am wrong, fair enough but I think they're useless other than saying you've seen them for some kind of indie/cultish cred.

Why Luke Wilson, why? I read a list of the 50 greatest movies you've probably never seen. Turns out I'd seen at least 40 of them so I rented a few listed I hadn't seen. This was one (along with smiley face).... SERIOUSLY?

idiocracy.jpg

MV5BMTQ2OTYyNzUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzUwMDY4Mg@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

I'd say this was the best film I'd seen in ages except I saw Paris Texas the other night. So the best film I've seen in ages that I haven't seen before. Can't stop thinking about it, very moving, sad and brutal but all set within a German country village. Amazing.

MV5BMTQ2OTYyNzUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzUwMDY4Mg@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

I'd say this was the best film I'd seen in ages except I saw Paris Texas the other night. So the best film I've seen in ages that I haven't seen before. Can't stop thinking about it, very moving, sad and brutal but all set within a German country village. Amazing.

Can't see what your talking about. Picture aint working for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back