Star Trek: The Next Generation (1 Viewer)

Favorite of these?

• Total voters
Yeah, Data's mindless killing machine potential was disgracefully under-used.
That bit where he fights Borg hand-to-hand in First Contact was pretty cool though.

I dunno, Brent Spiner was a bit too old to be fighting Borg at that stage.

Sure lads, Data's lack of killing is based on logic. It reinforces the Star Trek idea that killing and violence are bad because they are illogical, and we'll all be better off if we all got along and did science and went exploring, geddit?

I dunno, Brent Spiner was a bit too old to be fighting Borg at that stage.

Sure lads, Data's lack of killing is based on logic. It reinforces the Star Trek idea that killing and violence are bad because they are illogical, and we'll all be better off if we all got along and did science and went exploring, geddit?

Yeah but Riker and Worf would always throw a double handed dig if some shit was going down, or explode some guy's head if he was a killer. So all I'm asking, is that Data do the same - but at 100 times the speed and strength. Like say instead of killing that collector dude, he just tore his arm off and beat him with it?

Well he killed him with a Type T disruptor in the end. It's destroys you from the inside out. What more do you want? And THEN, after the guy was killed, he went on to get emasculated by David Hyde Pearce when Niles stole Daphne from him in Frasier. He didn't have a happy life. It's ok.

Worf and Riker only killed people because they had beards.

Yeah but Riker and Worf would always throw a double handed dig if some shit was going down, or explode some guy's head if he was a killer. So all I'm asking, is that Data do the same - but at 100 times the speed and strength. Like say instead of killing that collector dude, he just tore his arm off and beat him with it?

oh come on

tumblr_kwonst8XjY1qzmowao1_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back