You know ur getting old when.......... (4 Viewers)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
You struggle to get the top of Rogan Josh type jars......
:(

/edit
Actually it's the fucking Tesco one, The Uncle Ben's came off easily :mad:

Sometimes if you turn the jar upside doen and give it a slap (carefullly) off the counter top it comes off easier.

I can't really answer the thread title cos I'll never know, having been a square as a teenager.

180px-Aubrey_de_Grey_photo_authorized.jpg

anyone see the film on this guy on the beeb recently?

Aubery De Grey, he reckons he can stop the aging process, better again he had a can of beer in his hand almost constantly, at one point he announced it was 10am and he had three beers ("but my genes can take it, it's all about the genes")

Everyone assumed, since he worked in Cambridge Uni, he was a professor, but he was actually just the fella who fixed the computers... deadly fella, there's no way he'll "cure" aging, but fareplay like...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aubrey_de_Grey

Janer you knwo your old when you can compare the length of female pubic hair from one generation to the next :p

180px-Aubrey_de_Grey_photo_authorized.jpg

anyone see the film on this guy on the beeb recently?

Aubery De Grey, he reckons he can stop the aging process, better again he had a can of beer in his hand almost constantly, at one point he announced it was 10am and he had three beers ("but my genes can take it, it's all about the genes")

Everyone assumed, since he worked in Cambridge Uni, he was a professor, but he was actually just the fella who fixed the computers... deadly fella, there's no way he'll "cure" aging, but fareplay like...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aubrey_de_Grey

I seen it, I like the way his theories are based on the fact that nobody has disproved them yet rather than him actually proving any of it works.

Oh yeah, his interest in stopping the aging process was only awakened after he started going out with an older woman.:rolleyes:

what did you say?? I often think a wedding ring would would be a great pulling tool. can anyone here testify to that??

They weren't coming on to me, it was a guy I half know trying to convince me to go to some kind of girl-pulling club and I was making my excuses about it not being my thing

...When you ditch cons in favour of water proof hiking boots from tk maxx and go around saying things like "there's no bad weather there's only the wrong clothes".

P.S There really is no bad weather only the wrong clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back