PS3 (1 Viewer)

I started playing it over the weekend. Good fun.

I recommend renting it. Its 8 quid for a week - more than enough time to finish it for most people and you'll most likely never play it again.

Started into Unchartered 2 this week...20% into the game after 2 hours play (took me a while to get used to all the functions on the controller).
Really good game but is it fairly short? i was surprised to see i was 20% into it so soon.

Also playing Batman Arkham Asylum. Good fun. Part 2 on the way.

So whats next to play after those two? Anyone rate any of the following...

Bayonetta
Darksiders
Modern Warfare 2
God of War 3
Dantes Inferno

something else perhaps?

Bayonetta is meant to be dreadful on the PS3. MW2 is definetly worth picking up if you're interested in MP. I've just started Darksiders on the 360 and it seems pretty decent so far, but I've only played an hour or so.

Darksiders is really really good. Great hybrid of Zelda, Soul Reaver and God of War. There is even a rez-a-like level in there too.

Tears like a bastard on the 360 though.

Darksiders is really really good.

Tears like a bastard on the 360 though.

yeah read about the problems with the 360 verison.
Patch on the way apparently.

Got some Xtravision game rental vouchers so i'll rent both
darksiders and bayonetta on ps3 and see which one i should
go with when i've finished Unchartered 2.

whens God of War 3 due out?

Enjoying Darksiders a lot, a few hours in now. Dreadful opening act though, tries to do the old 'strip you of your best powers' trick but just comes across as aimless and crappily-paced.

That and the technical niggles fall into the background when it finally gets to the dungeon crawling.

Need to get round to finish Darksiders, gonna be hard after I picked up MAG. Seems really good, much more BF than MW. Only scratched the surface so far (haven't even unlocked the 256 player matches yet) but I really like it. The pace is much more befiting a man my age.

Finished Uncharted 2. Great game.

Made a start into Arkham Asylum but then rented Modern Warfare 2. About 70% into Mod War and getting slightly bored with it to be honest.
Mind you the sniper headshots are magnificent.

Reckon I might trade MW2, no need for it with MAG (which is so much better than I expected) and BF:BC2 just round the corner,

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Anyone get Heavy Rain yet? Just picked it up, even though the pile of unplayed games is getting ridiculous now. Enjoyed the demo more than I thought I would.

Half price ps3/360/wii/psp/ds games & accessories in currys

modern warfare 2 for 25 quid, motorstorm pacific for 12.50, singstar wireless mikes for 25 etc.

Anyone with an old 60 gb PS3 beware, there to be a internal clock problem that results in you being unable to play any games with trophy support. Might be best to leave them turned off until a fix is found.

Seems to be a problem with the internal clock on one of the old chips, makes no difference if you turn it on or off, the problem is there. Yet another huge balls up by Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back