PS3 (8 Viewers)

Anyone jumping into DC Universe Online?

I have far too many unplayed games to get involved. Also I think if I told herself I was playing an MMO she'd leave me.

Anyone jumping into DC Universe Online?

I have far too many unplayed games to get involved. Also I think if I told herself I was playing an MMO she'd leave me.

I will wait for a month or so to see how its going, initial reports for it have not been too good. Plus I have alan wake, darksiders, mass effect 1 & 2, fallout3, batman, BFBC2 Vietnam, NFS: Hot pursuit all to finish.......

sooo anywhere in dublin good for repairing US PS3s? I need this done and i'm not doing it myself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks like ps3 CFW is out and working. Ouch.

The irony is that if Sony had just left the OtherOs option there this wouldn't have happened. It was the desire to get Linux back that started the hacking last year.

www.twitter/hackinblack

sooo anywhere in dublin good for repairing US PS3s? I need this done and i'm not doing it myself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just got the call from the repair man to say it can't be fixed. bogey GPU or some such. bummer.

They Knew For Six Days: The PlayStation Network Hack Timeline

http://kotaku.com/#!5798510/the-playstation-network-hack-timeline

http://kotaku.com/#!5798492/sony-explains-playstation-hack-to-congress-blames-cyberterrorists

"Sony Explains Playstation Hack to Congress, Calls Anonymous "Cyberterrorists"

Hmm.. despite the fact that they probably don't know who did it, isn't it more likely the perpetrators are common or garden cybercriminals....? Although a few people are probably fairly terrified about the whole thing...

You'd have to learn all these hacker skills and then sit at a PC typing gibberish, for hours... a new level of meta-games-within-games awesomeness.

HUWOOAAHHHHHHHH
Screen+shot+2010-10-12+at+7.01.14+PM.png

wahey, the wife got me a ps3 for the birthday.

where do i start? what are the must have ps3 games? not a massive COD etc fan.

also, still not a lot of love for the controller over the xbox one, any decent 3rd party ones that are more comfy? or is that a fools errand?

also, still not a lot of love for the controller over the xbox one, any decent 3rd party ones that are more comfy? or is that a fools errand?

ps3 media server

ps3 media server

Tversity does the job for me. No hassle with it at all since giving up on the flaky wireless connection and getting a really long cable. Works for streaming matches and the like as well once you get the initial minor fiddly business sorted out. That other yoke probably does much the same.

I got a third party controller as I couldn't stand the regular one for driving games, have never looked back. Cost around 30 quid i think, can't remember the make.

What's this media server lark? I tried to get it going through tversity to be able to stream matches to the TV but it was such a pain in the hole I gave up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back