PS3 (2 Viewers)

Yo!... Bayonetta aint as bad as some have said. Looks spectacular at times.

No posts about God Of War 3, then? Shame, it's fucking ace. Ridiculously epic and fun.

have it here but still in the plastic. finishing Bayonetta first. GOW looks amazing from what i've seen.
very hard trying to hold off playing it.

anyone play either of these older games that i got for €6.98 and €1.98 respectively in Game today:
Heavenly Sword or Resistance - Fall of Man?

Resistance is deadly. Heavenly Sword certainly looked nice.

Gave Heavenly Sword a quick play...seemed alright, nothing amazing. Chanced it in the Gamestop trade in deal and they took it and i
got Bioshock 2 for 5euro. Resistance does seem like a good blast but its got to wait its turn.

Got a console last week. Haven't had much time to play yet but Demon's Souls totally overtook RDR as my priority the day I got it. Tough but rewarding. Signed up for PSN+ as well, seeing as there's a bunch of stuff to get free now and in October

If anyone wants to add me I'm kinkkukierre
I'll be playing at least FIFA online when it comes out, not sure of what else I'll be getting into

I got a sneaky look into the new Playstation Hub on South William St. at lunchtime. They've a load of PS Move kit set up, plus some 3D stuff & Killzone 3 and the like to play. Nice.

It's opening tomorrow for you plebs and is €freeeee of course.

Holy crap.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jesus christ Gran Turismo is all over the place. When its good its peerless but when its bad its really bad. 800 of the 1031 cars in the game are directly ported from GT4. They're high res but low polygon. The shadow they cast is are unbelievably jaggy. They look shit and they've no cockpit view.

A patch was released yesterday to include damage. Umm fair enough but this only applies to online racing that is broken anyway. AI is very questionable also.

I'm still loving it despite all the issues.

I just got a present of a PS3 with Fifa 11. Can't have 2 consoles so looks like i'll have to bid farewell to the xbox 360. I feel strangely empty...but GT5 looks great.

I just got a present of a PS3 with Fifa 11. Can't have 2 consoles so looks like i'll have to bid farewell to the xbox 360. I feel strangely empty...but GT5 looks great.

Very rash decision if you ask me. What will happen to your legendary F1 2010 online reputation?

Ok, it's done, i'm now on the PS3 and the xbox is out of my life. Gonna miss the old girl and all the neg rep i'd amassed. Looking for advice on headsets for the ps3, should i get a bluetooth one or a wireless one? Which is better quality sound, both are around €30.

My username is 'pauldunbar'.

I wouldn't worry about it, no one on PSN talks.

I got a pair of these as I often play late when herself is in bed, I likes them.

Ended up getting some logitech wired ones for 30, not bad but the sound quality still doesn't seem as good as the xbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back