irreversible.jpg

morvern-callar-poster-crop.jpg

lilja4ever.jpg
you-can-count-on-me-dvd.jpg

children.jpg
B00005NZHT.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
tell_no_one_2006.jpg
photo_06_hires.jpg

And loads everyone has already mentioned.
I thought "There Will Be Blood" and that last Batman film were completely overrated.

Lots of memories...surprised Slumdog Millionaire isn't even mentioned...as blockbusters go that had charm and character....couldn't get away from it last year.

delighted Taken isn't mentioned....just confirmation that Neeson is unusable...made me wonder if the guy can act anymore (he was 'adequate-to-good' in Begins imho)

isn't that the whole idea though? the more the brother gets involved the more it becomes like a dumb hollywood thriller?
i wasn't sure
i was very perturbed for a couple of days after that film. were they being clever or were they being lazy? either way it was shit. it came across like a half-arsed attempt to pass a pile of crap off as parody.

the good german tried to be a modern noir, but it was really kinda dull. actually, tobey maguire just makes all movies he's in awful. he looks about 12, he shouldn't be allowed play adults.

This belongs in the worst films thread.
It doesnt surprice me, I know lots of folks that were left cold by it, but alot of folks have no taste and so is/was the response by "Hulk", which I also agree with you is "the Shit".
For me it has the greatest use of a soundtrack Ive seen in any movie, not just tack on but crucial to the plot.
I listed films that left me dazed for hours even days afterwards leaving the cinema like what all great films should do to you.

lots of things other people said, and

Chopper (if just even for Eric Bana's performance in it - He's not been in anything good since)
Wolf Creek
The Departed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back