iPhone (2 Viewers)

Replied. Bought this Spider game yesterday. Good skit so far...

porch_hang.jpg

Shame there isn't a fantasy football app to follow your manky hoops.

Civilization Rev for 4 quid is a steal.

Manky Hoops will be heading straight to the bottom of the pile where they belong, app or no. Civilization Rev, you say? Hmm...

How do I get a 'note' onto my phone?
Say, I have typed up a bus timetable on my mac as a TextEdit document. I want to put that on my iphone as a Note.

i would suggest getting mobile studio...
it lets you stick on pdfs, word files etc over FTP..

however, for the bus i just did CMD+SHIFT+4 on the mac and took a screen shot of the timetables i use on dublinbus.ie then stick them on the ipod as images..

i see.

does anybody know what app/setting makes a little melody? my ipod touch makes this little 5 second melody randomly and i cant figure out what for..

riddle me this...

if i am given an iphone 3G, am i able to go into 02 and get the same deal as though i was to buy one on pay as you go? i.e i get a sim card, pay as you go, and i pay a tenner a month for bandwidth..

or would i be able to get a contract?

any advice ?

need a new phone, currently on meteor and was offered an iphone 3G for next to nothing.

so any help please?

im going to go with pay as you go on 02, but im curious as to how the data plan works out.

any advice?
99p a day if you use data. if you don't on a particular day, you're not charged.
Mind you, I'm still trying to get e50 back on my sons iPhone, as they mixed up the payment plan and were charging him per Mb download rather than the 99p a day.

is it unlocked?
nay. id rather not unlock it to be honest. unless you thought it was worthwhile? meteor do some decent data plans but id rather make this as simple as possible.

a quid a day seems quite a lot. considering id probably at least be checking emails on it. was intending on using it for webtexting too. hmmmmm.

Well you'll need to unlock it if you want to use it on meteor. Make sure not to update it with official firmware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back