Voices that put your teeth on edge. (1 Viewer)

Sean Moncreiff?

unless you mean is voice sounds French

in which case I have nothing to contribute

[mass generalisation] women who are 'into music' always hate female singers [/mass generalisation]
yep that's a generalisation alright ;)

Cheryl Cole's voice. Wrecks my head.

Gerry Ryan. Far too deep and booming for my delicate ears, despite the fact I don't have perfect hearing.

La Roux. Sounds like a cat being strangled. Awful. Awful.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELRD8ZMYmrA"]YouTube - La Roux - In For The Kill[/nomedia]

Oh!That annoying bint from Grey's Anatomy. The lead one, whatever her name is. Grrr.

I think Pete Doherty has a really good voice when he's on form and has the song to back it up

Yeah, but that's pretty rare isn't it? Especially both at once. I can think of one instance, the first libertines single, What A Waster. Pretty much set the tone for the rest of his career. It galls me to say this about a fellow QPR supporter also. I heard him do a session on today fm at one stage and pretty much every note was bum. Sounded ridiculously bad. Just sayin.

the only thing about la roux that I don't like is that both of their last singles sound like When Doves Cry but not as good

As much as I like his music and his lyrics I just cant stand Mike Ness's from Social Distortion's strangulated, put-on voice

He is one of those American singers for whom Richard Butler from the Psychedelic Furs seems to have spelled year zero

I thought someone might say Joanna Newsome.
I like her though. Cos she's pretty.
No, cos she's amazing enough to get away with the voice.

I thought someone might say Joanna Newsome.
I like her though. Cos she's pretty.
No, cos she's amazing enough to get away with the voice.

She is amazing.. but it took going to see her live to not think about Lisa Simpson singing "Jazzman" whenever I listened to her.

Placebo dude..
Mark Greaney of JJ72
Guy from Lighthouse Family
Robbie Williams
Duffy (except on Warwick Avenue..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back