WAVVES (Usa, Woodsist/ De Stijl) + Dublin Duck Dispensary + Weil Rats - Wed 11th Feb (1 Viewer)

Re: WAVVES (Usa, Woodsist/ De Stijl) + Dublin Duck Dispensary + Weil Rats - Wed 11th

might just a few more spins. not as instantly killer as the cassette.
still think they'll be deadly live.

Re: WAVVES (Usa, Woodsist/ De Stijl) + Dublin Duck Dispensary + Weil Rats - Wed 11th

might just a few more spins. not as instantly killer as the cassette.
still think they'll be deadly live.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all 3 bands at this gig, never seen any of them before.

Serious internet backlash happening over the album. I'm also completely underwhelmed by it as well..

Good old internet! I'm just listening to it now. I will not judge it on first listen. But the opening introduction is cool.

Edit: I live the cover too.

"The version of this that leaked is the De Stijl version and not the Fat Possum one. Wavves jumped labels to Fat Possum in the middle of releasing this album and changed the songs. The De Stijl (leaked) version has 13 tracks and is not going to be released. Its not the same album."

This seems like the most logical/opportunistic place to put this...

I have a new song online now - www.myspace.com/dublindd - it's from a new EP which'll be out next week.

End.

Back to Wavves.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A combination or international football and the scathing thinks of Nick have put me off going to this gig.

A combination or international football and the scathing thinks of Nick have put me off going to this gig.

International football interference, being very tired and cranky plus this quote from a friend has put me off:

"totally saw wavves twice this weekend. i hope he starts touring with something other than a two piece. was okay, but not totally awesome. all the other bands (gary war, blank dogs, nodzz, woods) were fucking amazing and made being in a total stinkbox of a lower west side loft with 200 bandanabeards totally okay."

International football interference, being very tired and cranky plus this quote from a friend has put me off:

"totally saw wavves twice this weekend. i hope he starts touring with something other than a two piece. was okay, but not totally awesome. all the other bands (gary war, blank dogs, nodzz, woods) were fucking amazing and made being in a total stinkbox of a lower west side loft with 200 bandanabeards totally okay."

Whoa. That was way harsh.

blank dogs and woods are "fucking amazing" alright, dont really know nodzz or gary war..
that "total stinkbox of a lower west side loft" that is the market hotel is a cool venue

wavves will rock and you know it!

like totally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back