Weaning (1 Viewer)

actually, yeah... loads of iron can make you constipated, which wouldn't be good for a youngling. actually I asked the missus earlier; she was recommended to get iron fortified baby rice. there's a baby book knocking around the house that might have some more advice on the matter. must dig it out and see what it says..

I thought that last sentence said:
there's a baby knocking around the house that might have some more advice on the matter
:p

whoops this is sweetoblivion

Blowing raspberries at me when I give him any of the lovely veg I made.

Nearly losing the spoon when I give him the Milupa Sunshine Orange Sweet As Bejaysus stuff.

Might as well give him a blue cool pop.

Babs would only eat carrots and parsnip initially. any sort of sweet vegetable is great. I think the trick is to give things to them three times so they get used to the taste.
Now she eats anything.
Oh if your in a rush somewhere the jars of hipp organic baby food are great, she only eats that stuff.

I'd eat that hipp stuff myself. lovely. they're a bit too handy though.. I just bought about ten jars there. should get more busy with the blender really.

I know Ive become pretty lazy myself. Its a little easier now that she can just eat pretty much what we are having just blended. But I put so much chili and garlic in all my food. Not good for babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back