what was the parnell st spookhouse called? attached to UGC in mid 90s...? (1 Viewer)

I think the cinema was called MGM at the time or maybe I'm dreaming. I remember using the VR machine in the musies but never visited that particular spookhouse.

i heard they used real dead bodies...and someone ran at
you with a chainsaw without a chain. why did i never go?

from what i remember being told, it was a walk around thing like the
Viking Experience except instead of vikings you had a couple of
Freddys, a Frankenstein and various animatronic skeletons...

I went to something similar in London in about 1995 called Alien(s) War. It had the Aliens aliens, well dudes dressed as them, chasing us around a maze. It was great fun.

in veitnam last year myself and the girl went to an almost deserted fun park, apart from us there were about 6 other people in the park and it was massive.

we went to the spook house and for the first 2/3 minutes it was just the usual crap, dry ice, green and red flashing lights and rubbish looking skeletons and vampires mechanically moving in and out of the walls.

then i felt someone touch the back of my neck, i looked around and i couldn't see anyone else in the place, then my girlfriend screamed and jumped like crazy, claiming some one had grabbed her ankle, i looked over at a statue of a witch, it jumped at me, swinging it's arms, it was some dude dressed up, now i started sceaming like a little girl and we both legged it through the rest of the house in pitch darkness, with this witch grabbing us, shaking us and so on. when we finally got out into the daylight the witch guy followed us out and took off his mask, he couldnt stop laughing.

that was pretty much the most terrifiying and fun 5 minutes of my whole life, that guy has the best job ever.

went to a deadly spookhouse in euro disney years ago. it had a lift that got taller and taller, revealing moving bugs and corpses and shit. the ballroom was cool too, spooky keys moving by themselves on a piano, pictures looking at you. real polished place.

brian02bike.72.jpg

what was the virtual reality place called that opened in the square tallaght back in the 90's?
1 pound for 20 seconds of the lawnmower man, crap.

went to a deadly spookhouse in euro disney years ago. it had a lift that got taller and taller, revealing moving bugs and corpses and shit. the ballroom was cool too, spooky keys moving by themselves on a piano, pictures looking at you. real polished place.

it's deadly alright, but it's no Tower Of Terror

was this the ghost house thing where they had real ghosts (that you could see but also see through) dancing in the ballroom and where if you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror you'd see a ghost sitting in the little car with you? i went to the one in florida - that was incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back