rollerskate skinny. (1 Viewer)

hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/f3j95j

(includes "Speed to my Side" b-sides, "Goodnight Diamond" and "Trial of Witness")

Yer welcome. Now make sure you buy the reissue of "Shoulder Voices". Every house should have one.

The Kid Silver album Dead City Sunbeams is great imho....it has some great pop moments, is low on production while inventive its simplicity.

They also did an interview with XL where the reporter didn't even bother to listen to any of their music beforehand. It was a bit of a laugh to read it - they were quite clearly pissed off!

Em... that was me... but I had listened to their music, I was a big fan! Maybe I hadn't heard their latest stuff? Or I'd only seen them live and not heard the record at that stage? He wasn't the friendliest bloke, but didn't seem pissed off to me. I'll have to dig it out...

They also did an interview with XL where the reporter didn't even bother to listen to any of their music beforehand. It was a bit of a laugh to read it - they were quite clearly pissed off!

Right, I found this when I was in my folks' at the weekend. I did get Ken's name wrong (I think I called him Ben - this is quite encouraging that I was just as shite with names 13 years ago as I am now, and I'm not just going senile), and I hadn't heard the second album. But it hadn't been released yet and they didn't send us an advance copy. So nyeh.

Must have been another independent Irish music mag from the mid-90s (ahem).

that was great crack. we were last on and the judges - purcell, dj francois and any ents hangers on who felt like it - were sauced on the free heineken, using it to douse the band. we played a 15 minute version of shaker with an extra acoustic guitar coming in every 8 bars, dotted around the bar. about 20 of us in total - 6 or 7 on stage. we won the heat hands down and then got zero points in the final. salad days.

As one of the co-drummers, I don't recall having a pint thrown at me. Was deadly skit though.

im so lonely

090607013th.jpg

Never realised that Kevin Shields brother used to play for them...

..and apparently he teaches guitar to a friend of a freind's ex' current girlfriend guitar.
phew!

I think I should give up english.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back