table tennis (1 Viewer)

anyone here play it regularly? if so, where? i'm freaking out, i need to play soon. thanks.

go join in a game on the concrete table in the park beisde the jervis st centre

its a permanent fixture, or art or somethng

Love it, used to represent Mayo, oh the heady days!

Once was 2-0 down to Colin Cafferty and came back to win 3-2. A comeback of Istambul proportions.

We won it 5 times, we won it........

Trying to find somewhere in London to play and someone to play with.

Reminds me of that Johhny Cash lyric

Thought it was '......would play games behind me'

Actual lyric 'A girl who will stay and won't play games behind me' - not so kinky unfortunately.

Anyone see that Johnny Cash concert on TNG on Xmas day. Linda Ronstadt was wearing a v short skirt which must've been driving the inmates nuts. Nice legs too Linda, if yr reading this.

Used to play loads, could of been great.
Turned my energy to 10 Pin Bowling.
Bowled a 208 at ATP! not boasting, its not about the score. its a desire of perfection of form.
Bing

TV Ants is great for watching table tennis from China. Only problem is trying to see the ball on a 254 k screen. forget it.

Anyone read the Might Waltzer? Great fiction based around the devastating impact of the soft bat on the game.

some helps you guys are... looks like you have to join a club. wish it was like pool or something, 50 cent a game, open all hours. it should be!!!

Thought it was '......would play games behind me'

Actual lyric 'A girl who will stay and won't play games behind me' - not so kinky unfortunately.

Anyone see that Johnny Cash concert on TNG on Xmas day. Linda Ronstadt was wearing a v short skirt which must've been driving the inmates nuts. Nice legs too Linda, if yr reading this.

Thats a Neil Diamond lyric, from Solitary Man

I thought Lindas 12 year olds dress was a bit strange alright!

Hi Linda, you sweet little paedophiles dream (in the 70s) you

nope. it seems like it should be easy but the only 'option' i found was joining a club for 300 euros a year. i thought there'd be some community hall somehwere you could pay a tenner for an hour or something. maybe there is... in ballinteer community school. i'll go check now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back