Xmas Parenticidal Urges (1 Viewer)

KokaneeCowgirl

Oh how I've been looking forward to xmas at home with the family all year.

Now that it's come around though they're driving me up the fucking wall.

My mother is absolutely insane. And I don't mean crazy ha-ha...She's crazy with a big old C. I love her to bits but by jaysus sometimes spending time with her is an exercise in patience.

I think it's funny how, not matter how long you've been away, you quickly revert back to your teenage self after more then twenty four hours at home
this is true. I find myself not clearing things up or doing any washing up, just sauntering away to use their computer or watch telly. And even though I know I'm doing it, I CAN'T STOP

This is so true. I'm spending Xmas Eve and Xmas day at my folks place. While I obviously love them, I look forward to the following....

A. Watching a movie on TV with them. About 30 mins in they will decide they don't like the movie and start talking over it, thus ruining it for me.

B. Being told I should take off/put on a sweater because I am too hot/too cold. I am 30 years old, btw.

C. Being told I should watch my weight. About 5 minutes later I will be presented with a plate of biscuits, cake, pudding and sweets.

I think I'm gonna kill my dad next time I see him. At least it won't be for at least a week so maybe I'll have calmed down by then.

Got fuck all to do with Christmas though, the timing's completely coincidental.

my ma had a total mickey fit earlier because i opened her artificial flowers too far and "made them look dead". i had to laugh. which didn't help.

My family are generally amazing but my da can go fuck himself right now.

rifle_bugle.jpg

Ah yes. We had our dinner today. I spent all day cooking. There was no real bust up per se, but things were tense as myself, my oldest brother and my mother's partner aren't speaking to my other brother. So things were fairly awkward at the table.

Dinner was lovely btw. I cooked the turkey with a butter and white wine soaked cheesecloth over the top to keep it from browning too early. Basted it every half hour. Made the usual veg with it and then for dessert I had made chocolate mousse with a raspberry and lime coulis and small truffles to have with espresso. I impressed myself.

Ah yes. We had our dinner today. I spent all day cooking. There was no real bust up per se, but things were tense as myself, my oldest brother and my mother's partner aren't speaking to my other brother. So things were fairly awkward at the table.

Dinner was lovely btw. I cooked the turkey with a butter and white wine soaked cheesecloth over the top to keep it from browning too early. Basted it every half hour. Made the usual veg with it and then for dessert I had made chocolate mousse with a raspberry and lime coulis and small truffles to have with espresso. I impressed myself.

You've had dinner already?! But you posted that msg at 8.50am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back