Xmas Parenticidal Urges (1 Viewer)

Another country perhaps? I'm sat avoiding helping. I tried to help and my sisters just get in the way and give out to me. Da loved his presents anyways. My sister got him a remote control helicopter that he nearly crashed into the house.

My sisters in a mood cos noone got her what she wanted apparently but she got exactly what she asked for. And there was no surprise... what did she expect when she went messing with every present under the tree? It's only paper its not that hard to guess

At least I can get away with the whole moody teenager thing.

I watched my brother play poker on my new laptop all day when I sat there bored out of my tree. There all having chirstmas supper now, but id rather listen to atari teenage riot and have a scowl on my face as she threw out all my veg stuff and kept all the meat.

Plus this guy im texting didnt text back to my happy chirstmas text so thats made me in even narkier

At least I can get away with the whole moody teenager thing.

I watched my brother play poker on my new laptop all day when I sat there bored out of my tree. There all having chirstmas supper now, but id rather listen to atari teenage riot and have a scowl on my face as she threw out all my veg stuff and kept all the meat.

Plus this guy im texting didnt text back to my happy chirstmas text so thats made me in even narkier
you sound like my sister.

My parents are surfin' the web, drinking loads of diet coke and burping frequently and loudly.

Internet ain't cool anymore. I'm off, see ya guys in real life

Xbox, Playstation and DVD player all set up.....for various reasons none of them are capable of playing DVD's.

I'm now the only one of my siblings who doesn't smoke (despite being the oldest and having non-smoking parents)....there's something wrong there!!

Ugh this is another thing I'm trying to get used to. My mother and her partner are both heavy smokers. So I now smell like a large cigarette.

Hopefully Johnnyc won't mind his wife smelling like an ashtray. It's sexy, right?

My sisters have spent the day obsessing over whether or not dress fits right around the boobs for one of my sisters. I've had to listen to this shit alot over the years and have learnt to keep my mouth shut.

Oh yeah I pointed out this wasnt the end of the world if her dress looked ok and most people get so drunk they dont even notice. I work in the voluntary sector and get so pissed when people get so hung up on stupid things like appearances and one year I showed her photos of the homeless shelter I used to volunteer in. Her reaction was 'well they should get a job' I just rolled my eyes as its not worth the arguement. My sister is a bimbo yes I know this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back