Xmas Parenticidal Urges (2 Viewers)

Well I'm back home again and have officially survived Christmas. Things weren't too bad, although lowlights include having to spend 2 hours of xmas day trying to fix my uncles "chock full of spyware" PC.

Thank God for football, booze and Mike Murphy's DVD.

I had an okay time. Spent about 48 hours in the place too.
I'm sick so I didn't eat Christmas dinner.. Pretty much didn't leave the couch for the whole two days. Watched 5 Bergman movies in a row. Not bad.

I'm at home until 2nd Jan and for some reason have the urge to hit my brother every time I see him. He is younger. Is this normanl?

perfectly normal. my younger brother is throwing up over the kitchen floor right now. i'm off to check the times of the next train to dublin...

i had a pleasant enough christmas and although im getting tired of it now its not because of anyone, im just used to having more space to myself. and my parents house is fucking freezing so i have to stay in the room with the fire and everyone else and endless Dad's Army dvds. I've a very sore throat and a bit of a cold so didnt go out drinking at all and my mother brought me breakfast inbed this morning which was a pleasant surprise. cabin fever will shortly set in no doubt.

Every time I go home I spend so much time playing peacemaker that I waver between wanting to push my entire family, including my grandmother, into the septic tank, wanting to run away from the lot of them and feeling profoundly sorry for people who are so bored that they have nothing better to do than take offence at everything anyone says.

Heading back for a second dose of them all on Saturday. At least I get a few days worth of peace in between.

It's worth it to see my nieces though :)

Im being seriously annoyed now, between anti smoking nazis and that fucking cunt not texting me back im highly annoyed.

Had one brother make me out to be a complete social retard in front of a whole load of people.
Cant draw in the kitchen because another brothers friends are coming over and doesnt want to bring them in to the sitting room
I asked to be brought to wexford today in order to buy something I need before I went back to dublin which was meant to be today, but ohhh nnooooo, the mothers freind was going to argos she could get what I wanted. They didnt have what I fucking wanted in Argos.

Fuck argos.

After being made smoke outside I dropped one butt by accident and was given out to be evil older brother. Theres no tayto left. I was meant to go out tonight but now I cant cause of uhghghgh stupid bog living arrangements that they decided to set up home in.

Fuck them all.

first stress free Christmas ever. spent the day listening to my grandad's stories of Thurles in the 1930's, especially one drunk fella who used to walk home shouting " Up Paddy.Down Judy" Judy was his wife.

Im being seriously annoyed now, between anti smoking nazis and that fucking cunt not texting me back im highly annoyed.

Had one brother make me out to be a complete social retard in front of a whole load of people.
Cant draw in the kitchen because another brothers friends are coming over and doesnt want to bring them in to the sitting room
I asked to be brought to wexford today in order to buy something I need before I went back to dublin which was meant to be today, but ohhh nnooooo, the mothers freind was going to argos she could get what I wanted. They didnt have what I fucking wanted in Argos.

Fuck argos.

After being made smoke outside I dropped one butt by accident and was given out to be evil older brother. Theres no tayto left. I was meant to go out tonight but now I cant cause of uhghghgh stupid bog living arrangements that they decided to set up home in.

Fuck them all.

_42345420_babies_getty203b.jpg

I had a really good Christmas. Not much family fighting at all, which is very unusual given that myself and my 3 sisters fight like cats for the rest of the year round!
The only arguments we had ensued after a few drinks and a game of Trivial Pursuit (i still maintain that you have to take someones first answer even if they say the correct one directly afterwards!)

could be worse lads, imagine how shit bradley in eastenders
feels right now! his da rode his bird!!!
i bet you watch neighbours as well. jesus christ.

anyway can't believe sarah lou did that to david. i die of laughter everytime i see her cringey "good girl gone bad" performance.
anyone else get confused with all the classic corrie episodes on? they should bring back richard hillman every year. "norman bates with a briefcase" luv it...

I had a nice Christmas. Except for my mam and gran being complete wagons in the kitchen and turned up mine and my sisters veg food, cremating it, then complaining that we were being awkward, why wouldn't we have some turkey, etc. happens every year. but its ok cos they gave me loads of money.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back